Pics of custom and modified helmets...

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been searching the forums, looking for a thread on pics of custom and modified helmets ( cascade lax, worth, Easton catchers, any helmet used for pitching) and haven't been able to find one on just pictures.
I just recently bought a cascade solid black (my first helmet) and plan on cutting the cage and doing my own paint job.

So lets see those pitching helmets. Custom paint, decals, and any other modifications!

Here is my mask I picked up on eBay for $40 shipped!
null-14.png

Big D

In the Batter's Box
I've also got the same helmet. I'm working on painting it now. I've got the cross bar and would like a visor.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
It would be sweet to have a helmet like one of them predator motorcycle helmets that was on here a few weeks ago

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep. Lets see some others! I know there out there... I'm gonna cut my bars tomorrow. I'll take some pics

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
Just cut my upper bar on my cascade, used hack saw.

null-15.jpg

If I had it to do over I'd tape around the other bars so I didn't nick them in the process of cutting. :)

curse21

Addicted to Softballfans
It would be sweet to have a helmet like one of them predator motorcycle helmets that was on here a few weeks ago

There was a pitcher from california who pitched at the military worlds a couple of years ago and he had a predator helmet. it was awesome looking he get real hair and everything and even wore mirror sunglasses to make it look real... it was the best one I have seen so far