Pics of the inside of the Boombah superpack and Black Ops backpack?

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm trying to cut down on the amount of crap I have to carry in two hands to the field......was thinking of getting a backpack to put some of my additional gear in.......

I like the looks of both, but I am more concerned what the insides look like.

Here's what I need the bag to hold, so both should be plenty.

1-2 spare gloves
Pink embarrassing bicycle helmet :D
2 clipboards
5-8 game balls as we're responsible for holding and providing our own game balls. I am hoping by hanging it on the end it will eliminate the "what ball do we throw in?" just grab one and do it.....
leadership stuff ( I would say coaches stuff, but slowpitch doesn't need a coach eh? :D)

I understand that my black ops roller will hold most of this stuff, as it does now. But it's terribly cluttered......I have the boombah coaches bag, but I really don't like it all that much.....it basically just holds my clipboards, lineup cards, pens and that's it

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Think I found some of the answers I was looking for, found some vids on youtube.......

I'll prob go with the superpack, as it seems like it'll fit my needs better...

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
I don't know about the clipboards, but my kid uses the roller superpack. It holds his helmet, cleats, two regular gloves, and a catcher's mitt with room to spare.

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a IX3 and(It's OK) if it didn't have the shoe compartment, I'd say it was great. I change my shoes at the car so for me, there is no need to carry my shoes from there to the field. JMO

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Ooooh I can def hold out for a week!!!!!!!!!!

Was/it it the bag you were asking everyone's opinions on a while ago?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have a IX3 and(It's OK) if it didn't have the shoe compartment, I'd say it was great. I change my shoes at the car so for me, there is no need to carry my shoes from there to the field. JMO

wow, that's a silly reason to rate something from great to OK.

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
I really like black ops, if it held 4 bats it would be perfect for me, I don't carry a ton of stuff w me, I had too much extra space in boombah pack, but sounds like you need more room