Pink CL22

Mason4208

Stiff as hell and not nearly as hot out of the wrapper as the black one. Less than 50 on it so far. These swings were after around 20 swings. 26 oz is way too light but can feel the end load. Didn't really feel the end load in the black/neon one. My yellow balanced 2 piece legit is hotter.

[ame]http://youtu.be/zDabt29TH1s[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/tUBDk1W9Crc[/ame]

Last edited:

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Hey, you aren't allowed to swing hard in your videos. We need more of the chopping and blooping and placing.

Mason4208

Hey, you aren't allowed to swing hard in your videos. We need more of the chopping and blooping and placing.

Good point lol. I got a section where I was full swinging at about 10 and trying to hit them right off my hands and they were falling in for hits everytime.

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
Mason apparently you like the 26 CL22 ALOT.... so you want to buy another or trade something.... I have one w 50-60 swings W RECPT im willing to get rid of...

Super

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
I gave up after I hit 0:50 and there was two swings. Those two swings looked good but you should cut the chatter and extreme hit admiration when posting vids. Not being a douche just saying.

Mason4208

I gave up after I hit 0:50 and there was two swings. Those two swings looked good but you should cut the chatter and extreme hit admiration when posting vids. Not being a douche just saying.

Extreme hit admiration? Haters just wanna hate. Have you see my other vids?

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
Extreme hit admiration? Haters just wanna hate. Have you see my other vids?

How am I hating by bringing up facts? If I was a hater I would have left a bunch of unintelligible drivel typed in text speak while I talked about being able to wear a flat brim hat and hit 500 ft bombs.

All I said was that the video was boring because youd stand there and watch hits then stand around talking etc. Should be just pitch, hit, pitch, hit and so on.

No need to get sand in your crack about it, you hit great, I aint taking that from yah.

Mason4208

I got a buddy that speed pitches. I'll try to get a vid of that. after about 25 it's exhausting. I hate doing bp like that.

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
Man... I don't mean speed pitching :/ I just meant a more fluid video. Relax.....