PIPES OF DEATH! - The NEW bats of 2006!

MrCharcoal

True Beaut
So while working a 12 hour night shift last night (9pm-9am) I decided to take my lunch break in the designated lunch room. I don't like people talking to me while I eat my lunch, I would rather do a crossword, read the newspaper etc.

Since it is 2am, all the newspapers had already been thrown out so I was out of luck. I check the drawers in the lunch room and there is an old FHM magazine from MAY 2006. I figured it would be something to look at while I eat/

Im flipping through and there are some hotties, some gadgets and then this....

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx65/mrcharcoal/MaximLOL.jpg

Sorry for the poor Imaging, I scanned it as a PDF, emailed it to myself and then had to cut and paste it together using paint.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn, WTF! Those outrageous prices, I wonder if they will refund the guys who can't put one out even after using one of their cheater sticks. That actually crossed my mind too if shaving a composite bat and then endloading it with cork would add more pop. It seem like it wouldn't because it would dampen the pop. Wooden bats are a different story I guess.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
MAY120 - "Skilled batsmen can crank balls more than 450 feet."

Alright, which one of you SBF jokers wrote this article?

single wally

Professional Amateur
A shaving instead of corking illustration on the bottom would have made that article legendary. Still pretty good.

MrCharcoal

True Beaut
I don't mind going to work at 9pm. Finishing at 9am stucks. The other shift is 7-7, a little nicer but I can't play ball!
I want one of the 450 ft hitting may120. My m7120 doesn't hit nearly as nice

2nd base

snowball power hitter
june 2010 (soulless edition)

111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg