playing against a team with.......

OTech

Ambisinister Pitcher
None were stolen. They wouldn't dare risk their career for a bat. I am, however, pretty sure they stole an OG May98, so I'm on lookout for it.

Schiffy

Many laughs in this thread already.

the biggest laugh is these guys who say that a postman wouldn't steal a bat and risk losing his job... HAHA... yeah right... a thief is a thief is a thief. doesn't matter what he wears, what he looks like or who he's with. if he wants it, he'll steal it.

OTech

Ambisinister Pitcher
They're smart. Some, instead of just stealing, they replace the original bat with a little league bat or something. You try to file a claim with USPS and their customer service Rep does that really annoying half laugh half talk thing and tells you they don't believe a postal worker would be carrying another bat to swap out. At least, that's my experience.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
I love when you get a bat shipped to took and there just happens to be a hole in it the just so happens to be as big as the eye can see...

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
the biggest laugh is these guys who say that a postman wouldn't steal a bat and risk losing his job... HAHA... yeah right... a thief is a thief is a thief. doesn't matter what he wears, what he looks like or who he's with. if he wants it, he'll steal it.

Like a Gypsi