Playing in my first real sanctioned tournament and have some questions

Lord7

Banned User
I briefly skimmed through this thread. Who were you playing for 7? We were knocked out after the 9:45pm game yesterday.

My team ended up only going 2 and 2. Multiple scoregasms was the name. Found out about ten mins before game time that our ss was not coming... That messed **** up a bit. Our 2b made about 12 errors on the day. What team were you playing for?

out-cast

Manager
My team ended up only going 2 and 2. Multiple scoregasms was the name. Found out about ten mins before game time that our ss was not coming... That messed **** up a bit. Our 2b made about 12 errors on the day. What team were you playing for?

DiSalvo Pools. Went 2-3. Never played with any of them before and 7 of them had never played a tourny or anything more than a rec double header:attention:

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
Was that the team with the guy that talked a lot of funny stuff when he pitched and he had a beard? That guy kind of cracked me up some times but I dont think he was good for your team eventhough he was a good player.

Lol yeah we were drinking having fun we aren't normally like that. I used to play with that guy Lester on your team a few years ago

twinsdad23

Addicted to Softballfans
Are you Implying that we are different bc you can't hit near 400 foot walk off homers? That is what I'm getting from this exchange of words we ate having.

What he is saying is that you are selfish and think of yourself and that he is a team player. Do you also need help with your math homework?:thumb:

Lord7

Banned User
What he is saying is that you are selfish and think of yourself and that he is a team player. Do you also need help with your math homework?:thumb:

Selfish? I'm the one that hit the panty dropping near 400 foot scid misssile! Got the ladies on the crowd all hot and worked up then hit the road to go home to my wife and let my teammates reap the rewards of my clam moistening blast. That's far from selfish!

Dexb0t

Entertainer
Selfish? I'm the one that hit the panty dropping near 400 foot scid misssile! Got the ladies on the crowd all hot and worked up then hit the road to go home to my wife and let my teammates reap the rewards of my clam moistening blast. That's far from selfish!

Definitely not selfish. Team player for sure.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
thank god he keeps his game in florida. if he ventured any further north he'd be getting all kinds of lawsuits for freezing the ladies to the bleachers

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
vids L7, where are they? you have plenty of other ones...figure you would have plenty of footage from the VERY FIRST SANCTIONED TOURNEY you ever played in

Lord7

Banned User
vids L7, where are they? you have plenty of other ones...figure you would have plenty of footage from the VERY FIRST SANCTIONED TOURNEY you ever played in

I filmed first game from afar. Haven't even looked at it yet. Battery dies after a game so that's all i have. Might post up tomorrow.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
After reading all that stuff in the other Fla thread, I am believing it more and more. Color me hooked.

Hambo

Starting Player
I was going to say that Stork and MadBeers should be way too smart and familiar with L7's BS to get caught in this troll's trap...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Nah. Ace, Mr., Lord is old hat. Usually I just ignore him, but it is winter and a lack of good threads so sometimes I get really bored apparently.

randy10

Coach

Too funny. Must say you are quite the sportsman. Never seen anyone drop a line and get soo many bites. Clam moistening blast is too perfect