pop toss green pitching machine?

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
I bit the bullet and ordered one last night. Hopefully it will get here just in time for the warmer weather.

dunkky

I bit the bullet and ordered one last night. Hopefully it will get here just in time for the warmer weather.

you will not regret. If you are not a good hitter like me, you will improve. if you are a good hitter, then you can still bp and improve.

I wasn't kidding when i said, i was a .300 hitter, and now I hit .600 to .700. I don't play alot, but Last tournament, I batted ~.700 with many doubles. I am batting 4th spot for my Korean E team and my current avg is about ~650 to 700 as well, half of them being doubles. No dinger yet though.. lol.. i don't care, i am all for line drives now. Only time i didn't square the ball up was when i went for bad pitches. I really have improved and fixed my mechanic.

If you used my code, please pm me, I'll also reward you guys $5 cash back.

dunkky

https://poptosspitchingmachine.azurewebsites.net/ from this website, the last video of me was when i was a .300 hitter. LOL.. you can tell my mechanic wasn't solid.. then take a look at the 2nd video, you can see I am swinging much better with perhaps more swing speed. when you fix your mechanic, you also gain bat speed as well.

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
you will not regret. If you are not a good hitter like me, you will improve. if you are a good hitter, then you can still bp and improve.

I wasn't kidding when i said, i was a .300 hitter, and now I hit .600 to .700. I don't play alot, but Last tournament, I batted ~.700 with many doubles. I am batting 4th spot for my Korean E team and my current avg is about ~650 to 700 as well, half of them being doubles. No dinger yet though.. lol.. i don't care, i am all for line drives now. Only time i didn't square the ball up was when i went for bad pitches. I really have improved and fixed my mechanic.

If you used my code, please pm me, I'll also reward you guys $5 cash back.
Im an ok hitter, mostly line drives as i tend to swing level, dont care about average, as personal stats mean nothing to me. I have been using a tee for the past 4 years, and last summer was used 4 times/week as all ball was cancelled. Looking forward to trying some live pitching again.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur

Give the Pop Toss a little time, and allow yourself to get used to it. It's different than anything you've probably ever seen.

My Pop Toss still works, MANY thousands of pitches later. It doesn't perfectly replicate a slow pitch, but it still helps greatly with timing and contact point. I honestly feel the Pop Toss has made me a better hitter. I like the fact that I can go off on my own and work on things at my own pace.

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
I checked the status of my order and the website said that due to an increase in orders, they wont be shipping any out until April 1.:(

dunkky

I checked the status of my order and the website said that due to an increase in orders, they wont be shipping any out until April 1.:(

yeah, Pat informed me that the demands are increasing and it won't be too long for them to go international. Japanese seems to like it a lot for kids.

Meanwhile, what you might wanna do, build a better platform if you want it to be perfect. It's very good out of box, but it can be better. Look for my prev post, I uploaded my mod ver. of it.

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
My Poptoss arrived yesterday and today was nice enough to try it out. Initial thoughts: distance wise was approx 15 feet. Mind you I was using a mix of 40,44 and 47 core balls. I like BPing using the hard stuff so if 52's were used, the distance would have been greater. The timing was inconsistent for the first 30 balls used, sometimes longer than 30 seconds. I adjusted the timing valve and it seemed to cure the problem. Pitch location was not too bad consistent wise. I was using it on a soft clay diamond so I had to adjust the position periodically. Fun factor was a 10, as I was hacking at all the pitches thrown, and wasn't trying to be a home run hero, just trying to make good contact. It was a great way to spend the afternoon. I'm glad I purchased this. If you are on the fence deciding to purchase one, I highly recommend that you do.

dunkky

yeah, it will take some adjustment in the beginning, but more you used it, you will figure it out. take look at my swing first time i use poptoss(in my website) vs now. I just posted bp session. despite having some back problem, i still swing pretty good compare to months ago. Really has been a game changer for me.

ps: man, even with my worn out spring, i still get at least 15 ft. I use to get over 20ft easy though. Time to get a new spring.