Praise the Lord...2016 Begins

Lucky

Addicted to Softballfans
Stanley Cup talk:

Pens hottest team at the season end...??? Doesn't look good for my Rangers but who knows. LA looks tough. Can Blues actually play up to their expectations?

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Blues should be up 2-0. I will rarely lay sole blame on refs but in this case they truly f***ed up, as did whoever they called in Toronto.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
LA is tough. 1 cup from the 8th seed in 2012 and coming back from 0-3 in 2014. Even years, we are a shoe in

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Rangers: out.
Kings: out.
Preds: got a hill to climb.
Blues: tanking in first round again.

This is one sad group of hockey fans.

rossthefireman

mexicola
I still hold my breath with the Sharks. Ive been disappointed too many times. However, actually beating the Kings and being up 2-0 on the Predators is starting to get my hopes up again. Im sure Ill be disappointed again soon enough though.....

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Truth from SBNation: "Blues fans become quivering balls of excitement at the slightest whiff of optimism." One win away from being in the Conference finals for the first time since 2001; it was 1986 before that.

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
If the Preds can get it to OT, I like our chances lol.

Hoping for a Blues/Preds WCF. Would be a hell of a series.

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
Should be a good game. Preds have to get on the board first. I think they have the momentum going into the game anyways but if they can get that first goal, they'll be in good shape I think.

Really hoping we win tonight cause I would love to see a Preds/Blues WCF. Definitely would try and make the 4 hour trip to STL for a game.