pre workout drinks

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
I've tried the assault and after a week of feeling nothing but drinking flavored water i went back to jack3d. i'm a "i want to feel it" type of guy and the jitters and all that made me happy happy happy. It might be mental more than anything but i crave that feeling for some reason and assault never gave me that.

redbirdfan1

Focker
I popped the seal on my Craze, CAndy Grape.... It is disgusting. I don't like wasting things and this is going to be hard to drink it all down.
I'll take that off your hands

I've got a once used EPIQ watermelon or fruit punch to trade. These taste good.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17819106&cp=3703232

I also have my 2nd bottle of D-Stunner I never finished. probably about half left? fruit punch. I didn't care for the taste but it worked well. but I Love candy grape so maybe you would like it haha

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/betancourt-nutrition/d-stunner.html

Last edited:

cruzn_51

Why so Serious?
I just recently bought a can of Hulk 3d and damn you can feel it when you are working out. I did a crazy leg and shoulder workout and I ended up throwing up towards the end of it I was so gassed.

strikeoutrookie

Addicted to Softballfans
For a high Reps/high sets(PRE-WORKOUT SUSTAINED ENERGY drink) I use on day 1 C4 and on day 2 Super Charge Xtreme N.O. For a power/max out day(PRE-WORKOUT HIGH ENERGY)- day 3....I drink Pharmafreak-Super Freak or PhD-Wired...... I haven't used 1MR, but friends of mine who have say that they get the "shakes" like a sugar crash!..... Ain't got time for that S***!

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
I've gone through 2 tubs of the 'old formula' 1MR with DMAA and never noticed any crashes or anything like that. I usually eat soon after my workout so the food might help with that, but everyone is different. I'll have maybe 3 or 4 cups of coffee a week and can still feel the stims working, but my workout buddy who doesn't drink coffee says he gets the jitters and such from the 1MR sometime.

strikeoutrookie

Addicted to Softballfans
I've gone through 2 tubs of the 'old formula' 1MR with DMAA and never noticed any crashes or anything like that. I usually eat soon after my workout so the food might help with that, but everyone is different. I'll have maybe 3 or 4 cups of coffee a week and can still feel the stims working, but my workout buddy who doesn't drink coffee says he gets the jitters and such from the 1MR sometime.
Good point! never asked my buddys if they drink coffee during the day or if they eat right after a workout.....(I drink 2 coffee's on a 10h work day).

I've also been thinking about giving this drink a shot.... http://www.popeyescanada.com/inf_universal_animal_rage.php

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Good ones to try IMO are: Maximize V2, Hyde (with dmaa), and SAN fierce domination. They all use agmatine as the NO booster which is actually effective at .5-1g per serving whereas Jack3d 1MR and etc use AAKG as part of a 4g blend, and even if the whole scoop was AAKG its still not going to be very useful for NO especially with vasoconstrictors such as caffeine and DMAA. They're awesome products though, but you aren't getting any real "pumps" out of them. They're most mental stimulants which may get you mentally pumped, but I just scratch my head when people say Jack3d gave them the biggest pump........for that I'd just add a scoop of hemavol to the 1MR's and Jack3d's of the world and then people will be pumped in all the right ways haha but its all person preference and your mentality in the end.

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a few Original USPlabs Jack3d (not micro) for sale. Lemon-Lime, Classic Fruit Punch. $33 Msg me if interested

grubd

Banned User
23.95 online, but thanks for the deal:rolleyes:

I remember when board members used to help each other out and offer deals to one another. As this place has matured more and more come in trying to make the biggest profit possible. :eek:

redbirdfan1

Focker
I remember when board members used to help each other out and offer deals to one another. As this place has matured more and more come in trying to make the biggest profit possible. :eek:

I've got a pre that will help you hit bombs on the field...just $99.99. 1 pill only. :eek:

:rolleyes:

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans

I know, I remember it too, and that dude been here longer than me, so he should know better.

Chosen_1

Addicted to Softballfans
I've tried Neurocore which helped a lot and have recently switched to Craze within the past month and so far I love it!

FAT JESUS

More than likely
On that note....I just got in some samples of MAN's new preworkout Gameday and tomorrow I'll be getting PES new preworkout Enhanced in the mail. I'm excited to give Enhanced a try since it should hit differently than Craze which is my go to pre. I've been searching for something to rotate in w/ Craze.

Gameday should be somewhat like Craze due to the Dendrobium as far as the feeling and focus.

here's some talk about Enhanced for anyone interested. PES is an innovative company and this is their first pre.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/223104-pes-enhanced-feedback.html

Gameday
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/game-day-60-servings.html

How that Enhanced work for ya?

redbirdfan1

Focker
How that Enhanced work for ya?
Enhanced is LEGIT. Will buy again. Love love love it.

I also got a 25 pill sample of Appnut's new pre called Uncut. It's also LEGIT. Bonus is it's in a pill so less liquids to drink!

Either seem like a perfect partner to cycle every other month w/ Craze. Pretty much completely different Stim profiles from Craze so it compliments it well. I've been trying to something to use that works good enough to get off the craze and I've found 2 in the past week.

Gameday was a bust. It tastes awesome but I didn't feel anything from it.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Enhanced is LEGIT. Will buy again. Love love love it.

I also got a 25 pill sample of Appnut's new pre called Uncut. It's also LEGIT. Bonus is it's in a pill so less liquids to drink!

Either seem like a perfect partner to cycle every other month w/ Craze. Pretty much completely different Stim profiles from Craze so it compliments it well. I've been trying to something to use that works good enough to get off the craze and I've found 2 in the past week.

Gameday was a bust. It tastes awesome but I didn't feel anything from it.

Thx gonna buy some enhanced

grubd

Banned User
I've tried Neurocore which helped a lot and have recently switched to Craze within the past month and so far I love it!

I ended up starting to use my craze and really like it. Just going to get a different flavor next time.

Usually I go with the NO Fury. I usually pick it up at Rite-Aid for like 20 bucks. I know many people think its not good because you get it from Rite-Aid, but it works for me. Got some creatine in their and some NO to help with pump and all that jazz.

I also tried that GNC Raw Ravage stuff, but that made me so itchy and off the wall, which I know some guys like, but I hated it. It did however work very well in regards to a pre-workout drink. Just not a fan of the feeling.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Usually I go with the NO Fury. I usually pick it up at Rite-Aid for like 20 bucks. I know many people think its not good because you get it from Rite-Aid, but it works for me. Got some creatine in their and some NO to help with pump and all that jazz.

I also tried that GNC Raw Ravage stuff, but that made me so itchy and off the wall, which I know some guys like, but I hated it. It did however work very well in regards to a pre-workout drink. Just not a fan of the feeling.

I hate that coked out feeling. I used a sample of C4 one time and was just bouncing off the walls. I worked out for 1:15 and then went out immediately after and ran for 35-40 minutes. And my wife told me I was still talking too fast, LOL.

I hate that coked out feeling. I used a sample of C4 one time and was just bouncing off the walls. I worked out for 1:15 and then went out immediately after and ran for 35-40 minutes. And my wife told me I was still talking too fast, LOL.

yea that feeling sucks. just not something that I like to have while I am lifting heavy weights. Just makes me feel like crap

mihklo

Had to lift today without taking any pre due to havin surgery this afternoon. Def seen a diff in not using it.
Been using 1mr and its been workin quite well for me