Price Check 26oz OG Flex

chiefgator

Crafty Veteran
I have a hot as fire 26 OG Flex that is just too damn light for me.

I got it off a guy because the endcap was loose. I glued it back in, and it is rock solid. I have seen the inside of the bat and it is 100% guaranteed NOT cut.

It has an unknown number of hits on it, with the normal wear and tear of a 5 year old bat.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

chiefgator

Crafty Veteran
Yes ..

And altered ..

True. As soon as the end cap was glue back in, it is considered an altered bat. That is why I am asking. If this falls under the "no selling of shaved and/or rolled" equipment, I will remove the post.

Thanx.

What are you looking to get? I will be out in Jax on Tuesday for the airshow, if we can work something out maybe we can save shipping cost??

chiefgator

Crafty Veteran
One thing we can work out is you can give me my damn number back when I get back on the Crush next season! :) Gimme a call. I will PM you the number.

You can have your number back. I transfer to Milington December 1st. Got a desk job as an AT detailer. Hopefully I can grab a roster spot on NSA midsouth

chiefgator

Crafty Veteran
OK, so $300 is a good asking price? I have seen them go a lot higher. Is that because I had to fix the endcap or just because it is the end of the season?

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
With that much endcap wear and the endcap problem this bat is worth $250 tops, more likely $225

chiefgator

Crafty Veteran
Thanx for the input guys.
Crawler, About the other one, the only thing that will crack the paint like that is if it has been rolled flat. Just my opinion.

Bagel_7

Addicted to Softballfans
i sold one a week ago or so in much better shape for 275, no i sold at the low end for what mine was worth but IJS