For Sale Price check needed.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Green TechZilla is 2008. That is when they switched endcaps. my guess would be around $40-$50
TechZilla is a Composite Killer (TZCK) - great bat, U could get more if it was a 26oz but I'm guessing $60-$70
Rockettech is an original (OGRT) - also a great bat, about the same as above $60-$70
NanoTek is NIW - I would think around $100 for this. Not many singlewall leagues around these days and a lot of the ones that do exist have stricter one-piece singlewall restrictions (the OG SPA would fetch much more, especially NIW)

Too bad these are 28oz. I know someone looking for a Composite Killer TechZilla and/or Rocketech in the 26oz variety
JJ

BTW300

Addicted to Softballfans
Green TechZilla is 2008. That is when they switched endcaps. my guess would be around $40-$50
TechZilla is a Composite Killer (TZCK) - great bat, U could get more if it was a 26oz but I'm guessing $60-$70
Rockettech is an original (OGRT) - also a great bat, about the same as above $60-$70
NanoTek is NIW - I would think around $100 for this. Not many singlewall leagues around these days and a lot of the ones that do exist have stricter one-piece singlewall restrictions (the OG SPA would fetch much more, especially NIW)

Too bad these are 28oz. I know someone looking for a Composite Killer TechZilla and/or Rocketech in the 26oz variety
JJ

The Techzilla Composite Killer didn't come in 26. Started at 27.