For Sale/Trade Price Check on NWT Custom Mizuno

sbfreak5

Need a price check on this. It is a custom Mizuno MVP 12.75 inch Glove. As you can see it is new with tags. Looking to see what it is worth. Might sell depending on what I can for it or I may consider trading for a Vinci 13inch limited pro.

SOLD TO The Professior.

SDC14881.jpg

SDC14884.jpg

SDC14883.jpg

SDC14880.jpg

SDC14879.jpg

Last edited:

sbfreak5

This thing smells so nice!!!!:D

Thanks fellas just wish that it was a 13 or 13.5 for outfield. Not really an infielder.

Mdclinks18

Lets Go Twins
This was a sports diamond exclusive. I got mine for $55 on sale. They were regularly $89 retail, I believe.

alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
This was a sports diamond exclusive. I got mine for $55 on sale. They were regularly $89 retail, I believe.

when did you get it? cuz i know this is the GMVP 1276P which is the 2011 model... i know the sports diamond specials were older model. I could be wrong though

Mdclinks18

Lets Go Twins
when did you get it? cuz i know this is the GMVP 1276P which is the 2011 model... i know the sports diamond specials were older model. I could be wrong though

Yeah, you are right I didn't notice the little difference in the web. Sports Diamond has been out of business for about a year now.

sbfreak5

Love it! Dodger Blue and all! GO DODGERS!

This is the very reason why I am getting rid of the glove. Stupid Dodger fans beating up Giants fans in the parking lot. WTF is that about bro....I would be ashamed to me a Dodger fan right now.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I think we have a closet Dodger fan here fellas. GO DODGERS!

Hah Nate. Sorry bro, it must be tough living in the Bay Area knowing that we have the better team, that deep down you want to root for them, yet you have to try and maintain your loyalty to the dirty dodgers.