pro baseball league

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Who has the honors? Someone should make a survey for the participants to vote on the settings..... get the ball rolling after football.

The crime dog - the donkey method
baplaya11 - armed arsenal
mcm21078 - mcm21078
Ssf - trip blows hobos
teamriot38 - aylas gash
trip - butt****ers
fourttfour - 44
Jbishop - Vagina monolouges
stork - jerry remy redux
Jeremy (riots friend) - hgh all-stars
joker - midgets piss me off!
T.Heck - fielders jet stream

Last edited:

trip

stfu
i got plenty of time to run it.

as long as those douchebags agit8r and dbags won't be in it. whatever league ssf and i were in last year

bishop
trip
t heck
stork

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I offered, but then it disappeared so I will take that as a sign. Summer pretty busy for me anyway.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I offered, but then it disappeared so I will take that as a sign. Summer pretty busy for me anyway.

You got this...... i had it in sports section, moved it before someone else did.

We need to start early, cant be having rules in the middle of the season and **** lol

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
i got plenty of time to run it.

as long as those douchebags agit8r and dbags won't be in it. whatever league ssf and i were in last year

Ssf better join...... i owe him about 6 years of ass whoopings

stork

If trip has the time, then by all means he can have it. Is this a weekly one or daily? Even getting hosed by DL, the weekly was much more manageable.

trip

stfu
i liked the weekly better because after about two months i just stopped caring because it was a lot of work.

pretty sure ssf would be in depending on how much it is. we were both thoroughly disgusted in the other league we played in

Teabag Jenkins

Addicted to Softballfans
The guys in the Pro football league should be given first choice and then find others to participate. Daily would be the best.

trip

stfu
just let me know what website you'd like it created on and i'll get the ball rolling.

i'm not in the "pro" football league though.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Yeah weekly is much more manageable but for some reason people get always get pissed when someone goes on the DL. I would vote for weekly lineup setting and H2H scoring

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I would prefer Yahoo and I thought I sent you an invite on the first list for the "Pro" league trip, if I didn't I apologize. I assume this one will be set up similar to the Pro league with keepers and everything though wouldn't it?

trip

stfu
my gmail catches too many spam items. ton of **** i needed that gets caught in it and i never find it until a month later

stork

Can you adjust when line-ups are due? If it can be made for like 10-11est, if someone goes on DL, we have a better chance of catching it.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I don't think you can adjust that on Yahoo. I did one on ESPN with weekly settings and the lineups weren't due until first game of the day on Monday. I hate ESPN but if it makes it easier then I could live with it. All of the leagues I am currently in are on Yahoo though so that's probably why I like it more, check and see if you could change that on yahoo

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Keeper/no, roto h2h, scoring, depth...... need to vote and stick with what wins. Im in know matter the outcome, more of a challenge

Last edited:

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I don't think you can adjust that on Yahoo. I did one on ESPN with weekly settings and the lineups weren't due until first game of the day on Monday. I hate ESPN but if it makes it easier then I could live with it. All of the leagues I am currently in are on Yahoo though so that's probably why I like it more, check and see if you could change that on yahoo

I hate espn too, yahoo has done some upgrades and almost everyone on here plays there so hopefully it has the option.

trip

stfu
we still have like four months to adjust the scoring and stuff. pretty sure once everyone joins the group then the scoring can be viewed and changed. i do both espn and yahoo so i don't care, majority rules

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
As long as I am in I don't really care, we can figure the rest out when it gets closer to draft time. I probably wont do the weekly league I did last year since this one is gona be pretty much the same. I will replace it with the $50 one I got in with you heck. I would say the buy in should be somewhere in the $25-$50 range

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
we still have like four months to adjust the scoring and stuff. pretty sure once everyone joins the group then the scoring can be viewed and changed. i do both espn and yahoo so i don't care, majority rules

Hopefully we dont have 500 scoring cats..... Thats whack

thaynes

I'll set it up. I run two others on yahoo. Bishop is in my dynasty league. I'm in if it's h2h points and weekly. I will not do daily lol

trip

stfu
14 doesn't bother me. then you have to actually pickup scrubs like smoak and the other marienrs

Status
Not open for further replies.