pro baseball league

Status
Not open for further replies.

trip

stfu
nah i don't want to have to listen to ssf ***** about having blake beaven on his roster because the pickins are so slim

thaynes

Didn't read the second page trip my bad. I'm probably in. Imo I have the perfect setup for baseball I can share later. When does league setup start? Thought it was like Feb last year

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If we give trip every Mariner to start the draft will go a lot quicker.

trip

stfu
that's for sure. last year someone actually knew about iwakuma and picked him in the 6th round or something and i was boiling.

in that ff league we're in i made it to the 3rd place game with half seahawks

stork

Last time I beat you cuz Hawks were on bye. This time, maybe not.

I think I drafted that Ramirez kid but he didn't last on roster long.

trip

stfu
erasmo's up and down. he'll throw a 2 hitter then not make it out the second

bishop's playing a guy i work with that auto drafted

ssf

Too tired to care
Ssf better join...... i owe him about 6 years of ass whoopings

Don't blame me that your fantasy teams perform about as well as the Cubs.

Of course I'm in.

Don't use a million ****ing categories, and allow daily roster changes. If it's points based, put a limit on pitching so asshats don't stream a million pitchers a week.

Yahoo is the way to go.

trip

stfu
Got it - gmail sucks.

if you'd get on those butt****ers in the nokia division to release a goddamned phone within a relatively recent timeline of their att release i'd get one.

i don't want a phone that was released nine months ago on att. i'm about to hijack this thread into either a cell phone or wrestling thread

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Don't blame me that your fantasy teams perform about as well as the Cubs.

Of course I'm in.

Don't use a million ****ing categories, and allow daily roster changes. If it's points based, put a limit on pitching so asshats don't stream a million pitchers a week.

Yahoo is the way to go.

Point taken, and I agree

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'm not in the pro FF league, but I wouldn't mind dragging up the rear for you guys in this league. I'm a daily/roto fan...been years since I've played H2H. But I'd be game for whatever.

If you need a guy, hit me up.

trip

stfu
motion for the non-allowance of agit8or and anyone else in that league where the guy who took 2nd still hasn't gotten his money

ssf

Too tired to care
if you'd get on those butt****ers in the nokia division to release a goddamned phone within a relatively recent timeline of their att release i'd get one.

i don't want a phone that was released nine months ago on att. i'm about to hijack this thread into either a cell phone or wrestling thread

You left out golf.....having you pontificate about golf would be even worse.

ssf

Too tired to care
nah i don't want to have to listen to ssf ***** about having blake beaven on his roster because the pickins are so slim

You know you'll have about a dozen useless ****ing Mariners on your roster.

trip

stfu
anyone want to play fantasy golf?

i think jordan spieth is in for a breakout year and tiger has a good shot at winning two majors this year. i am partial to snedeker because he uses the same irons i do, the bridgestone j40 and a b330x ball which is carries a slightly higher spin rate than most for those touchy chips around the green

stork

Tiger just bought a place around here to be close to Lindsey. Wonder if he is still mad we wouldn't take his Amex Black cuz we only accept Visa/MC?

trip

stfu
Tiger just bought a place around here to be close to Lindsey. Wonder if he is still mad we wouldn't take his Amex Black cuz we only accept Visa/MC?

back in 2007 he bought three lots out here on a golf course that john smoltz is now majority owner of. t3w investments or something like that, i typed up the releases when he bought them. cash, of course. i'd like to see lindsey naked

Very tempting. I'd take it in a heart beat if the Jays played in that division.

all i hear is i'm a giant canadian puss that likes poutine and penis

Status
Not open for further replies.