For Trade Ps3 tiger woods masters

bart55

bad a$$ mo fo
if you change ur mind I hav Black ops I'd trade.. why is it that Tiger is worth 2 games for it? not trying to be an a$$ or anything, is it a special game or sumtin? cause they all cost the same unless its som special version. Just not really sure why u think u will get 2 games 4 1??

EDIT

I just checked E-bay and they r all over for cheap.... jus lettn u know

Last edited:

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
not special, i said i would add cash. i can prolly get both games for 60-70 bucks. if i dont get what i want i will just keep it and play it or trade it in at game stop.

bart55

bad a$$ mo fo
not special, i said i would add cash. i can prolly get both games for 60-70 bucks. if i dont get what i want i will just keep it and play it or trade it in at game stop.

is it worth getting? I havent played Tiger in 5+ yrs..... I liked the old ones a lot

bird25

34/30 Club #25
is it worth getting? I havent played Tiger in 5+ yrs..... I liked the old ones a lot

It's good. The big thing is that it has Augusta. I was bummed when they took Poppy Hills out of the rotation since that was a course I had actually played.:eek:

Hollywood17

Addicted to Softballfans
Whats the difference between the regular and collectors?? I was at Best Buy and the idiots working there had no idea. I said I think there are more courses on collectors and they said the regular one has only the masters course...No way that can be right? I wouldn't buy it if it was just one course...Anyone clear this up?

eHall

Base burglar
Whats the difference between the regular and collectors?? I was at Best Buy and the idiots working there had no idea. I said I think there are more courses on collectors and they said the regular one has only the masters course...No way that can be right? I wouldn't buy it if it was just one course...Anyone clear this up?

The collectors has more courses. The regular has more than just augusta.