PSTS Toys for Tots | SMACK Thread!

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
geez...how about new tires for my truck and christmas presents for my family
if there is any left i can get a bat for myself cause i sold off all my other sticks

jon, you ever get the turfs from elite?

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
geez...how about new tires for my truck and christmas presents for my family
if there is any left i can get a bat for myself cause i sold off all my other sticks

jon, you ever get the turfs from elite?

Thursday or Friday bro and pants from Tyja

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
which guy were you? you skunked us lol

That was an embarrassing day for us. And any steam we started to pick up was lost when Ruben got his arm broke by that douche.

There's no point in playing no fence tournys when you don't swing super dirty sticks too. Our outfielders played guys around 310' and still got beat WAY deep multiple times. I was catching and the bats yesterday were the dirtiest i've ever seen.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude... freaking douchebag from the other team plowed through 2nd base standing up to try and take ruben's glove off... (which he did) and broke the kid's arm too in the process. Fights almost ensured when the dude acted completely classless when he gave no concern or apology. We asked him for one and he rufused.

Then things got nasty... middle shots were mentioned and words were exchanged. Ump almost called the game. And then the ******s from the other team went box 5 times in the next two innings and hit Justin hard. Ump did nothing even though he said the game would be called if a middle war ensued.

156385_1622521115997_1025529121_31685848_3148316_n.jpg

63396_1622521836015_1025529121_31685850_7312724_n.jpg

Box Shot that hit Justin.
74602_1622567037145_1025529121_31685945_4009840_n.jpg

dmfbc

Addicted to Softballfans
That was an embarrassing day for us. And any steam we started to pick up was lost when Ruben got his arm broke by that douche.

There's no point in playing no fence tournys when you don't swing super dirty sticks too. Our outfielders played guys around 310' and still got beat WAY deep multiple times. I was catching and the bats yesterday were the dirtiest i've ever seen.

Tell Ruben to take his time recovering...our third base coach (former leftcenter fielder) broke his arm in two spots in April and tried to come back to fast and broke it again about 6 weeks ago. Hope he has a good recovery.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Tell Ruben to take his time recovering...our third base coach (former leftcenter fielder) broke his arm in two spots in April and tried to come back to fast and broke it again about 6 weeks ago. Hope he has a good recovery.

Sheesh.. Thats horrible. Will do.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
i wouldve went after the dude that did that.. hate when people do that ****. guess they dont realize people have to make a living off the field

It got close man... but we'd also hate to get banned from the association for starting a brawl.

nlsenders

Starting Player
100% positive the runner didn't try to break his arm, 1st question was he safe if so that means he was standing on the bag when he applied the tag, 2nd how do you break an arm on a tag...sounds like instead of tagging the runner with the glove he over shot a tag and got him middle in the which explains where it broke. Last thing about going middle, it happen one time after the play and the hitter walked to first saying sorry it was an accident... its a game we play for fun no one is trying to hurt anyone.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
100% positive the runner didn't try to break his arm, 1st question was he safe if so that means he was standing on the bag when he applied the tag, 2nd how do you break an arm on a tag...sounds like instead of tagging the runner with the glove he over shot a tag and got him middle in the which explains where it broke. Last thing about going middle, it happen one time after the play and the hitter walked to first saying sorry it was an accident... its a game we play for fun no one is trying to hurt anyone.

No one said he tried to break his arm.. and just because the ump called him safe doesn't mean he was. Furthermore... we wanted an apology or some sportsmanship.. we didn't care about the play itself.

There were 5 middle shots after that play. Thankfully only 1 hit our pitcher. And don't even tell me that pitcher didn't mean to go middle. He repositioned himself at the plate to take an inside pitch middle. I was catching.. i had the best view.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans

And lets not forget about their fatboy catcher that told his teamates to "take the catcher out" when they were batting.

nlsenders

Starting Player
Lol he didn't go middle on purpose...don't twist the story, your team threaten to beat middle and ump had to check your first baseman...if your going to tell a story make sure you get it right. Don't try to say the runner wasn't on 2nd base when your player applied an aggressive tag...and sportsman ship really, did you guys shake hands or just head to your dugout...we waited for you guys mid field.