Pure Sports Bats

Country469

no its a utrip bat, and I'm not sure why he'd do that. His bat is "made in the usa" and I doubt those inserts are

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel bad, and want only the best for ASA, but monsta is so stupid part of me wants ASA to go bye bye so he has to crawl back to utrip with his tail between his legs.

Country469

I don't see the value in eliminating that much of your market, but hey, carl is a douche and the last time I offered any advice I got FB banned from his wittle group

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pure sports eliminating the part of their market that doesn't want to support Carl?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh yeah, he's a world class moron for that. How can you do business with someone that thinks that's a good decision? I wouldn't trust anything after that.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
i've bought all my monstas second hand and apart from all the other bull****, they are firesticks. I think the FIB tech in teh puresports is an ok move. You associate yourself with a "controversial" (for a lack of a better word) but i think they could of developed their own like miken/worth.

the preorder crap is freaking hilarious though.

Country469

here is the thing tho..........you can get the same tech and same performance from a real company with zero worries about the rest of the nonsense. Pure was supposed to be unique in that you cant cut the bats, "integrity" model. How the hell does the integrity company switch to the non integrity provider. IDK lost on that move.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Plus any materials engineer should be able to cut open a monster and develop their own system. They created their own bat but can't figure out how to make their own double wall after cutting a few brands open?

Joker

Plus any materials engineer should be able to cut open a monster and develop their own system. They created their own bat but can't figure out how to make their own double wall after cutting a few brands open?
this

AverageJay

Damn, I guess I should do more research next time lol. So you guys are saying that the 2018 Monsta Torch that I pre-ordered last week probably won't come until late next year?

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
We are still making all our bats right here in Charleston. Our bats will all still have the integrated endcap. We ware licensing the FIB technology to put in some models of our bats with our technology. We are introducing new models that are also not FIB and 100% our technology. As far as where the FIB is made, I have no clue but that doesnt change the fact of who is making the bat (Pure) or where (South Carolina).

Gilchrist44

As far as the Monsta hating goes.... In one ear out of the other. I've personally owned and tried ASA sticks from Demarini (crack and fail at 500 hits), Easton logs, Boombah (actually is okay after breaking in) Worth/Miken (didn't do it for me) BUT I keep coming back to a: god knows how many hit, original Monsta DNA. Webbed to hell and back, ugly, no paint left on it and on its 3rd or 4th grip tape. Still passes compression and out hits every ASA bat I've bought and traded off or sold. IDK about the owner and I don't care about the company. I bought my DNA used and it still owns ASA IMO. Swinging a stock bat against 52/300s the DNA is king! At the end of the day, the owner and company can suck or be whatever.... but the bat cant be touched.

So on the PURE. I read about them but didn't see any in use until the Military A worlds a few weeks ago. 1 team had like 5 of these things and they were on a different level. Sure they were great hitters. But at that level most guys are. The sound and ball speed was crazy. I talked to a few of the guys after to get the scoop on this black bat. Swung a few times with one and was impressed to say the least. I game a well, well broke in Powercell and Pinky and the PURE was even if not a little better. So much so... I bought one! Its been raining and ****ty since I got it, but I will hit it and report back. Because unaltered its on a level that most bats do not get to! IDC if you believe me or want to troll me. I don't work for any companies or have sponsors. I am not brand loyal. I swing what is the best for me. I own or have swung about every bat that has came out of the past 10 years (not everyone you trolls but all the hyped ones and big sellers) and the PURE is without a doubt top tier and shouldn't be overlooked.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
So on the PURE. I read about them but didn't see any in use until the Military A worlds a few weeks ago. 1 team had like 5 of these things and they were on a different level. Sure they were great hitters. But at that level most guys are. The sound and ball speed was crazy. I talked to a few of the guys after to get the scoop on this black bat. Swung a few times with one and was impressed to say the least. I game a well, well broke in Powercell and Pinky and the PURE was even if not a little better. So much so... I bought one! Its been raining and ****ty since I got it, but I will hit it and report back. Because unaltered its on a level that most bats do not get to! IDC if you believe me or want to troll me. I don't work for any companies or have sponsors. I am not brand loyal. I swing what is the best for me. I own or have swung about every bat that has came out of the past 10 years (not everyone you trolls but all the hyped ones and big sellers) and the PURE is without a doubt top tier and shouldn't be overlooked.

Really? Guess what guys, I have one. I love it. It's NOT better than everything else. It is AS good as everything else. It performs just as well as any Miken/Worth or Easton I swung this year. I will be getting another one. I love the swing weight of the 0.5 oz endload. I like the feel, sound and the lack of an endcap. Anyone that tells you there is some miracle bat out there is delusional.

P.S. It is not a PURE. It's the Integrity. Made by Pure Sports

Not a huge Monsta hater (some buddies of mine just won Supers w/ them) but I just went to the Monsta page for ****s and giggles. Obviously everything’s on backorder (terrible business decision - call a bank for a loan guy). What I want really want to know is, who the hell is Ross McNeil?

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a huge Monsta hater (some buddies of mine just won Supers w/ them) but I just went to the Monsta page for ****s and giggles. Obviously everything’s on backorder (terrible business decision - call a bank for a loan guy). What I want really want to know is, who the hell is Ross McNeil?

Moreover, why are players sponsored by other manufacturers on the bat? I know its not like putting the jumpman on an Adidas shoe.....but still