Pure sports review

Teams

The Rookie
I picked up a 26el today. Video review coming soon...

Attachments

• IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    929.2 KB · Views: 103

Teams

The Rookie
Finally got my 26el in today. Has that old synergy2 knob. Almost looks like its been hand crafted. I will get a video up Asap and see how it holds up. Bp Hero has a video up and shows the paint coming off after just a few swings

Teams

The Rookie
Took it out to the tourney in Austin. We warmed up on a 250 field with a game behind us so some of the guys worked on grounders and gap shots with the bat. Those who tried it loved it but I didn't get to test distance. With so few swings on the bat, classic plus mush and 98degree temps I decided to keep it in the bag. Can't get out to do BP... Would love to try some harder stuff.

Teams

The Rookie
After another 10 bp swings the end of the bat blew off!
Sending it in for a refund. Performance was great but I'm just not a fan of the durability.

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
This is why I stick to proven bat companies. Especially when they cost almost the same price. I hope that they can fix all the bugs, I would prolly even give them a shot on the next bat if they drop the price a tad.

Country469

I've had "proven bat companies" products fail super early before too. Not sure what the big deal is that bat broke. (it happens to all of them)

Joker

an established company is not likely to fold if 1 of their many products has a flaw. if a new company has 1 product and it has a flaw, that's the end. happy? now answer my question

Joker

they only make 1 bat, just different endloads. who cares if a hat or hoodie has a flaw?

Country469

I won't be baited to linking to a competitor site if that is where you are trying to go. They sell more than bats, so you're wrong.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope they figure it out too. I have one. Got about 75 hits on mine. I love it. Just as good as any other bat out there. Paint is slowly chipping off but I don't really care how it looks. Performance is spot on.

You could give me a bat that was shaped like a big dong and paint huge purple veins all over it. If it is the best performing bat, I'll grab it all day. Probably even wash it an unnecessary amount o_O

Teams

The Rookie
I liked the performance of the bat. For the price, if it had lasted more than 1bp session before falling apart I would have tried it again. $250 was just a bit much with the issues it had.

Twiles

The Rookie
Just got a 27oz yesterday. I put probably 100-150 swings on it with everything from 44/400s - 52/300s and it felt great. Last round of 30 swings was with all 52/200 Asa game balls and it still felt like they were coming off very well. Took about a half round to get used to the swing weight but once you caught the sweet spot...felt great. Don't think it's going to take long to get game ready and be just like any miken/worth out there. No paint issues to speak of. This batch came with the mat finish so no glossy look. Not even any webbing or stress marks.
Easily putting them over 315+ with a low swing count.

I'll update once I get more swings.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
I got mine after The BP Hero was done with it, with about 35 hits on it. I took one small round of BP with it. Put maybe 30 more hits on it and been gaming it since. At about 100 hits now. We only use 52/275's here and it smashes them. I'd get another if it wasn't so expensive to get them to Canada. Really digging this thing.

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
We have had 3 bats that had this issue with the end of the bat. Two were replaced one was given a refund. Paint issues were all early sales and we are happy to repaint or replace anyone who bought a bat that had paint issues. The paint issues have been fixed.

Rhino44

<font color="#00FF00">bangin milk-moneys wife</fon
We have had 3 bats that had this issue with the end of the bat. Two were replaced one was given a refund. Paint issues were all early sales and we are happy to repaint or replace anyone who bought a bat that had paint issues. The paint issues have been fixed.
Ummm NO !!!!