Question about TM blackout

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up one of these at a PIAS for very cheap and was price checking it with former sale threads to see if I got a deal. People are listing them as OG and first batch. Was there a way to tell if I got one and what is the difference in it and any other TM blackout

I picked up one of these at a PIAS for very cheap and was price checking it with former sale threads to see if I got a deal. People are listing them as OG and first batch. Was there a way to tell if I got one and what is the difference in it and any other TM blackout

The Taylormade model is just an exclusive with a different paint job. It's the same as the balanced versions. There were two batches, only way to tell is the code on the handle, but I honestly don't remember what the numerical difference is between the two batches. Both batches should be similar in performance, people just tend to value the OG's more for no real reason.

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
There's paint covering the label, hit it tonight. Felt great. Not the exit speed of the legit line but it will come in time I hope