Rain, Rain Go Away

sqwrl11

Starting Player
Ole Boys made a nice run in the consolation, that team is pretty good. But damn the E was freaking loaded this year!

slamit93

<font color="#CC0000">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Ole Boys made a nice run in the consolation, that team is pretty good. But damn the E was freaking loaded this year!
I agree with all of the above. We've played them three times this year, and the rest have all been a battle. Good young squad that plays with a ton of heart and never quits.Looking at the consolation bracket yesterday morning, it would have been a solid field for the beginning of an E tourney any other weekend.

ICE14

All pro punter
So, midwest nationals:
D-
Trust-notorius michigan sandbaggers
BDB- 2nd at D worlds in panama

E-
Tennessee team #1
Tennessee team #2

I watched TCS play a couple times. If they were a local team they would be a D team.....probably d+. I'm guessing there is no sanctioning committee in the tennessee area?

"Y'all play wherever, I gotta go up to the crik and take a ****.........and a bath"

That's what I picture, in my head.

jhadaway

Part Time Player
So, midwest nationals:
D-

E-
Tennessee team #1
Tennessee team #2

I watched TCS play a couple times. If they were a local team they would be a D team.....probably d+. I'm guessing there is no sanctioning committee in the tennessee area?

"Y'all play wherever, I gotta go up to the crik and take a ****.........and a bath"

Tennessee team #2 (Total Anarchy) could hit it wherever they wanted whenever they wanted, at least against us. The local C and D teams we've been playing recently haven't had that level of precision. Was frustrating to play against, probably fun to watch though. Hit with them for the first 3 innings then realized we were an E team.

Jackson21

TN has several state directors. Their sanctioning is... interesting.
dr-evil-meme-interesting.jpg

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tennessee team #2 (Total Anarchy) could hit it wherever they wanted whenever they wanted, at least against us. The local C and D teams we've been playing recently haven't had that level of precision. Was frustrating to play against, probably fun to watch though. Hit with them for the first 3 innings then realized we were an E team.
To be fair I wasn't there to help shrink the field. By blowing up their pitcher trying to get them all to hit at me and Jordan. Our best looking and best fielders.

Last edited:

sqwrl11

Starting Player
I agree with all of the above. We've played them three times this year, and the rest have all been a battle. Good young squad that plays with a ton of heart and never quits.Looking at the consolation bracket yesterday morning, it would have been a solid field for the beginning of an E tourney any other weekend.
I was thinking the same thing Jake.............take out the Tennessee teams and you had a really good local E tourney. We lost to the 2nd place team and the 5th place team in the main bracket. Panama Worlds will not be as competitive as this tourney was in my opinion.

slamit93

<font color="#CC0000">SBF Fund Donor</font>
I was thinking the same thing Jake.............take out the Tennessee teams and you had a really good local E tourney. We lost to the 2nd place team and the 5th place team in the main bracket. Panama Worlds will not be as competitive as this tourney was in my opinion.
We've been put out at Panama by a Tennessee team every time but once. Not complaining, but they're definitely playing some good E ball in that state right now.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, midwest nationals:
D-

E-
Tennessee team #1
Tennessee team #2

In all seriousness, I'm glad you at least know what a Crick is. I had to explain it to JJ. .

Also, with the less hot wsl ball there was good parity and competition, even with all the obvious sand bagging. If everyone can't get behind the 52/275 then we need to get some sort of compromise. 48/325 or something. I'm not a scientist. Not a real one anyway, but even I know check swing home runs are bad.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I also think they should throw a hot dot metal bat unlimited hr tourny to start the year and use it to help gauge classification, but I'm weird.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I was 18. june of 1999 I believe. it was at pastime/sports farm down in Harrison. it was a blue dot and I was using my 1 week old 28oz blue supercell EST. back when we played you can only bat your entire lineup in one single inning. I was last batter and bases were loaded.

I miss being young.

Jackson21

I was 18. june of 1999 I believe. it was at pastime/sports farm down in Harrison. it was a blue dot and I was using my 1 week old 28oz blue supercell EST. back when we played you can only bat your entire lineup in one single inning. I was last batter and bases were loaded.

I miss being young.
I was on the back left field of Green Mountain playing church league with the rest of the guys from my baseball team and our dads. Used my dad's Powercell.