Rain, Rain Go Away

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
From what I found out they fixed one field cause drainage, working on the drainage on that one and redoing it. Explains the mound of dirt in the parking lot.

Which it did suck, I was there like 2 months ago and it was swamps except 2 fields that they got worked out to play baseball. The other 2 was literally 1 foot deep puddles everywhere

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
GS350 is too practical. **** that. IS or RC is the plan

GS is just a bigger IS. I hear it drives and feels nicer than the RC. Although I personally cannot confirm.

CTuck what part of texas did you go to? any area that harvey is going to hit?

North of Plano. We might see some rain but nothing to severe. Thanks for thinking of me.
Chris I got a great deal on a weekend getaway about 4 hrs south of you. I figured you needed a break from the move. It's all yours, enjoy.

What and where? Great deals on waterfront hotels? Where the water is in the room with you?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
GS is just a bigger IS. I hear it drives and feels nicer than the RC. Although I personally cannot confirm.

North of Plano. We might see some rain but nothing to severe. Thanks for thinking of me.

What and where? Great deals on waterfront hotels? Where the water is in the room with you?
I knew from your time in GA you're smart enough to stay just north of the danger zone

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
That **** is horrible down there! I couldnt imagine that ever happening around here!

Did not hit one ball square and straight yesterday with that driver. And it does have a weird sound.

I was hitting it ok after 5 drives at the range. Then hit some of the furthest balls I've ever had. Shame they didn't translate to the course itself.

nkysoftballdude

Starting Player
Did not hit one ball square and straight yesterday with that driver. And it does have a weird sound.

I was hitting it ok after 5 drives at the range. Then hit some of the furthest balls I've ever had. Shame they didn't translate to the course itself.

I hit it well first time out my last two rounds with it havent been that good......I have a hard time with the sound I miss the sound of the old one. Wags had my old driver he said he hit it ok was he lying to me haha

foxx14

Mine went right.

How'd you guys end up?

And who flipped their cart?

The ranger that took me out to hole #3 to get my wedge I left said that it was the guys who won that wrecked a cart. He said 2 of the 4 were so shi+faced that they couldn't stand straight. So apparently the group who won, had 2 guys that went -17... Good for them.....

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
The ranger that took me out to hole #3 to get my wedge I left said that it was the guys who won that wrecked a cart. He said 2 of the 4 were so shi+faced that they couldn't stand straight. So apparently the group who won, had 2 guys that went -17... Good for them.....

I like to go to fundraiser golf tournaments and cheat too

JStout863

Softball is Dumb

Correct. They were the group in front of us. Many times couldn't find their drives. So, clearly -17 was a real score

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
2 of their guys were so drunk they were stumbling around. Apparently they got lost and played the wrong holes, maybe some multiple times. They had to just write down random scores

Oh well.

foxx14

Did you all have a good time? Was the free food good? Was the free beer cold?

That's all that matters.

Great time. Great food. Great Beer. I'm going to black out for our league night Thursday. Need to win the match to win the league. I'm expecting to card nothing higher than a 24

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
Great time. Great food. Great Beer. I'm going to black out for our league night Thursday. Need to win the match to win the league. I'm expecting to card nothing higher than a 24

Or you could just be better at golf?

I give great rates on lessons to previous real estate clients!!

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I didn't have any free beer, as i despise Bud Light.

I did, however, have a great time....and I'll be back next year.