Rain, Rain Go Away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking about swinging by there to get some balls before our game, but we got a late start so if I need to it shouldn't matter. I hope it is nice enough I don't feel like a sitting duck slipping and sliding on the mound. That's the only thing I hate about playing in rainy weather. And pulling something because I'm old.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I was thinking about swinging by there to get some balls before our game, but we got a late start so if I need to it shouldn't matter. I hope it is nice enough I don't feel like a sitting duck slipping and sliding on the mound. That's the only thing I hate about playing in rainy weather. And pulling something because I'm old.

Why would you buy balls at Expressway? Aren't you playing at RCE?

ICE14

All pro punter
Just registered for my flight to Atlanta June 19th thru June24th....Code.org is paying for it. I registered for 1st class....we'll see if they go for it. It was only $100 more.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Someone smashed sarahs window and stole her purse at the LA fitness off buttermilk. She doesn't carry cash and canceled all her ****. ****ing addicts.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's where I go to doctors, and apparently the junkies go for their pharmaceuticals too.

Why is NKY so bad now? A Junkie at work was trying to explain why to me, but as a junkie, his excuse was that people were cutting the Heroin with Xanax to make people think it was stronger and it was the mix that was killing them. I meant why is usage up so much, and not really why are people dumb enough to use heroin oding.

Zigawhat22

Addicted to Softballfans
That's where I go to doctors, and apparently the junkies go for their pharmaceuticals too.

Why is NKY so bad now? A Junkie at work was trying to explain why to me, but as a junkie, his excuse was that people were cutting the Heroin with Xanax to make people think it was stronger and it was the mix that was killing them. I meant why is usage up so much, and not really why are people dumb enough to use heroin oding.

Usage is up since we live in an entitled world. Kids have no consequences for their actions, so they'll never think about tomorrow.

We haven't seen any heroin cut with Xanax. It's all being cut with fentanyl and that's what is dropping them like flies.

Heroin has become the drug of choice in Toledo as of late.

Seems like a function of natural selection to me.

Natural selection was working until they made Narcan. I hit a 57 year old dude with 2 doses of it last night. My sergeant made me do chest compressions during the 5 minute waiting period between doses. We counted 4 cracked ribs when I was done. ****ing waste to society.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't even know what that is, and like I said, this may be all made up. We're talking about a guy that went to prison for manufacturing meth, but his reasoning was he had a lot of friends that when busted, popped dirty for more than just heroin when they claimed to only be using heroin. I know, I know, anyone that'll use heroin would probably snort drain cleaner if someone told them it'd make them light-headed so I have plenty of grains of salt.

Zigawhat22

Addicted to Softballfans
Fentanyl is basically super heroin. Pharmaceutical companies typically make it as a time released patch. The fentanyl being cut into heroin is made in super labs in Mexico. It's lethal at a little less than the size of a sugar pack. It's even more awesome that it is easily absorbed through the skin. Nothing like getting it on your hand and know your number will be "randomly picked" for a drug screen (or so I hear). All of our recent ODs have had fentanyl in it. The user typically thought they bought straight heroin.

We are seeing a huge influx of meth again. Granted, that will happen with you have 11 ODs on heroin in 5 days.

And that boys and girls is your weekly drug lesson.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Slim did Columbus too I think, but maybe not.

I heard Rick talking to him...think he's going to Chicago too.

Slim is a very good umpire. Although, he needs to remember USSSA has a 0-0 count, and not 1-1 like everyone else...isn't make that big of a deal, but helps if all the umps are consistent.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Right. It just gets confusing sometimes.

GSL and WSL start with a 1-1 count
USSSA starts with a 0-0 count