Rain, Rain Go Away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
So do we really have to hit Worth Hot Dots at these UTrip tournies or do they just not know that other brands make Classic Plus balls? I'm beginning to understand why people don't like them if you can only hit Worths, and almost everyone was hitting Pro Tacs because that's what they sell around here.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I only got to play one game yesterday, and I didn't pitch, and I didn't hit for ****, but I actually enjoyed UTrip a little up here. It really makes a difference when the umps sort of know how to call the strike zone. That, and everyone was so afraid to hit a homerun it was almost laughable. We beat All Hustle 10-4, and almost nobody looked comfortable at the plate. I mean both teams too. It was weird, but it was still fun for me at least.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
open invite to anybody that wants to come out and get a couple of games in at huddy tonight. 630/730

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are so garbage, and i think we have the cheaper ones too. I can't keep their made up names straight.

Zigawhat22

Addicted to Softballfans
Hertz,
Good call on that Preacher show. Very Tarantino-like with multiple plots and you sit there trying to figure out how they'll tie together.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Hertz,
Good call on that Preacher show. Very Tarantino-like with multiple plots and you sit there trying to figure out how they'll tie together.

it did have a kind of from dusk till dawn feel to it

I didn't watch Ep 2 that aired last night, but I have it on DVR for when I get home. probably one of the best shows on right now nobody knows about

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I still don't understand how any team can play in any qualifier tournament without an online roster.

Those rosters of all the teams in the tournament should be locked at like midnight before the tournament too. Whatever is online is official

The_Natural

Weak Glove
I still don't understand how any team can play in any qualifier tournament without an online roster.

Those rosters of all the teams in the tournament should be locked at like midnight before the tournament too. Whatever is online is official

I got an email saying our roster was approved after we won. I was a bit confused.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb

You'd think that, but I don't think USSSA wants that at a National Level. That has to be the only reason why they remove the rosters for State/National/World.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
You'd think that, but I don't think USSSA wants that at a National Level. That has to be the only reason why they remove the rosters for State/National/World.

I know. I just think it's stupid.

How can you play for Team A in the D City Slam then play for Team B in the E City Slam the next weekend..? How can that be allowed?