Rain, Rain Go Away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's how it work.

Guy A starts
Guy B subs for Guy A
Guy A re-enters back in the game.
Guy B can then re-enter back in the game in that same spot in the lineup, at which time Guy A is now out of the game.
If Guy B is then subbed for with Guy C, Guy B is then now out of the game.

How many times can this happen per game?

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
How many times can this happen per game?

Just once...?

If you are in the game, come out, go back in, then come out again, you're done.

This is in the lineup. Not necessarily on the field. If a team bats 11 or 12, those people can come and go as they please in the field.

nkysoftballdude

Starting Player
Boy that crap is confusing! I guess the good managers know the system!

I was getting a headache from the subbing KBC was doing JBO!

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just once...?

If you are in the game, come out, go back in, then come out again, you're done.

This is in the lineup. Not necessarily on the field. If a team bats 11 or 12, those people can come and go as they please in the field.

I guess it was okay then. They did a reentry with one pair, then did what you just described with another pair. So they did a single reentry, then a double reentry, but we thought they were out of players because we didn't know about the double reentry even being possible. I've only known of one reentry, and then an injury reentry.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
We won both again last night.. our first game we won 23-19 in 8. Second was 17-7 after 5. That place sucks though. From not turning on the lights until you could barely see, to the rock hard infields, to ****ty concessions, to terrible teams (for the most part), it's a mess. Still, it's swings and a good time..so there's that. We only lost one game..how that even happened, I'll never know.

I think we're missing 4 or so next week, if you're not doing anything.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
We won both again last night.. our first game we won 23-19 in 8. Second was 17-7 after 5. That place sucks though. From not turning on the lights until you could barely see, to the rock hard infields, to ****ty concessions, to terrible teams (for the most part), it's a mess. Still, it's swings and a good time..so there's that. We only lost one game..how that even happened, I'll never know.

I think we're missing 4 or so next week, if you're not doing anything.

We only have 6 guys on the team, and we've played with 9 the last few weeks. He also got stiffed by some his "friends". So what does he do? Signs us up for summer.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
And...I hate this redesign. I also couldn't get on here at all yesterday but it says you idiots posted some .. weird.

This is stupid.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Looks like you have to wait 30 seconds to post a reply.

They also went with the same thing CSB uses for the forums now

Bdub12

Starting Player
It is different, seems faster for me though.

What's ups with the Metro, anyone getting in it? How's it work for add ons? Do they just need to be on the Metro roster form?