Rain, Rain Go Away

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
you probably should

I ended up getting my freak black for 220. cheapest I could find anywhere online

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
After all the BOMBS I've seen the past few weeks with the new Worths and Mikens...I'm probably buying a Freak30 to give them a shot

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a maroon. I'd already deleted and warned him for that on his last thread for the same bats.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
That super duel/dual is a much better deal. I'm not sure why more D teams don't play in that. Unless they are afraid to play the B/C teams.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
We don't ban people for that right off the bat. He deleted it on his own, so I didn't add another point to him. This new system doesn't seem to be a three strikes and you're out system, so I guess we'll have to decide if we're going to do that manually. I vote yes, but he still has a strike if we do. Two technically since he deleted on his own.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Just submitted my info for the VW settlement. I had mine a little over 3 years..no idea how much I'll get as "restitution" but hoping I get something

nkysoftballdude

Starting Player
We bought a new acadia earlier this year and we got a certified letter saying that they mistakenly said they got 19mpg 16 city and 23 Highway when in reality they only get 17 mpg 15 city and 21 Highway and gave us a 1500 dollar visa debit card. That was pretty cool

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
We bought a new acadia earlier this year and we got a certified letter saying that they mistakenly said they got 19mpg 16 city and 23 Highway when in reality they only get 17 mpg 15 city and 21 Highway and gave us a 1500 dollar visa debit card. That was pretty cool

I can HEAR Stout's excitement about this.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have been trying to convince my wife to let me get a Mustang since the kids are young and small enough to climb into the tiny back seat. I think y'all are doing it wrong.

We're out of the dual. Too many people out. Chard loves his holiday tournies doesn't he?

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd like to play in something this weekend...may just show up at expressway Monday if they have RRs going on.