Rain, Rain Go Away

Bunt Master

Addicted to Softballfans
It's always late on Wednesdays. I can never sleep when I get home after playing either, so I was up until about 130 and had to be back up at 530.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Ziggy, I don't know how you do it man. I couldn't imagine trying to be a police officer these days.

If a white cop was being physically assaulted and beaten by a black guy..and the cop shoots him... the BLM will want that cops head on a post

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
What is BLM?

That would be the least of my worries if I were a cop. I used to worry about students finding out where I lived when I worked at the UK Bookstore. I can't imagine having to think about actual criminals having beef with me.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
and we only see a percentage of footage. I need to read the case report to find out for sure what all went down. not saying the dude in front of the convenient store was guilty of anything, but you never know.

the one from Wisconsin from last night LOOKED terrible, all from a busted tail light. didn't appear like he did anything wrong, and the cop got spooked that he was told the guy was concealed carrying, and put 4 shots into him, with his girlfriend/4 year old girl in the back. that's just sickening.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I saw the video of the guy on the ground being shot... the video is terrible quality and of course shows you very little. Bottom line is he was resisting arrest and not listening to the officers.

There's also this:

9/09/96 aggravated battery
10/31/97 2nd degree battery
1/06/98 simple battery
5/04/00 public intimidation
9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
9/04/01 domestic violence
5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
7/11/05 receiving stolen things
9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
6/14/16 ecstacy and marijuana possession

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Now there's this new one.. Delrawn Small

This one is unbelievable.

Dude was drinking.. driving his car with his gf and 3 kids in the car... and it was after midnight
White cop had just gotten off work and was on his way home.
Guy thinks the white cop cut him off on the road. Pulls up to the next stop light and gets out and starts attaching the white guy, punching him.
Off duty cop pulls his gun and puts 3 rounds in the guys chest.

Now, this guys niece is calling on people to hunt down the police officer.

Oh, and this.. Small was an ex-convict with 19 arrests and 3 terms behind bars

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
nobody with a felonious background should ever be allowed to open/conceal-carry a firearm. ever. that's a right you forfeit.

and if you're a female, that likes another female, you shouldn't be ugly. that's against the rules.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Also, nice to see most of the media ignoring the whole Hillary thing now.

Uh oh, she's in deep shit, better push something else and try to cover it more.

That FBi director got GRILLED by congress today. It was/is awesome

Stengy

Taste Tester
I also blame RAP music! But not The Fresh Prince/Will Smith kind. The foul languaged killing each other kind!

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
starting to wish I wouldn't have committed to playing ball the rest of the year..going to PCB got the best of me...ugh..

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
So...you don't wanna spend all day Saturday at Kolping?

well, considering Sharon and her kids are gone all weekend and she's taking Alyssa with her, Aiden's baseball team has made it to the final 4 of the county tourney and play at 10am Saturday in Amelia, and I don't/won't sit at Kolping all day Saturday.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
well, considering Sharon and her kids are gone all weekend and she's taking Alyssa with her, Aiden's baseball team has made it to the final 4 of the county tourney and play at 10am Saturday in Amelia, and I don't/won't sit at Kolping all day Saturday.

Can't blame ya

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Also, nice to see most of the media ignoring the whole Hillary thing now.

Uh oh, she's in deep shit, better push something else and try to cover it more.

That FBi director got GRILLED by congress today. It was/is awesome

She should be in jail...if it wasn't for that whole presidential race. Terrible.

Somebody go shoot somebody to pull the wool over their eyes. It works everywhere. Kidd Chris was talking about this the other day. People jump from bleeding heart issue without missing a beat. Kony to Cecil the Lion to Harambe to Orlando shooting to alligator attack to whatever. It's desensitizing. People only care until something else takes hold.

At least for the shooting victims, that's less Hillary voters.

Edit**I'm rather soulless in my jokes, but that's even bad, for me.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Come shoot my bosses. Just got put on tens until further notice. Or someone in the office who's job I'd qualify for. Or me if it's just a flesh wound. Scratch that last one.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I'm here from about 8:15 til 4:55 every day.

I actually work about an hour, sometimes 2 every day. Fridays are my only real busy days and I actually work til about 11 or noon..then sit around the rest of the day

Z-Fly

Heart Throb

Who are you playing with? I love sitting at the ballpark all day. It is my one true passion.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
The Smoky is on tomorrow..so at least there's that.

And I hope she goes to jail. She needs to. But then they'll just shove another leftist in there.

Also, like we already know, the new Mikens are the truth. Rich has a Freak30 that's disgusting. I don't know how many swings he has on it, but from the looks of it, it's less than 100. My maxload Freak Black has about 20-30 swings and I hit a ball off Roger Riley that didn't feel decent, that ended up clearing the fence. I was shocked.