Rain, Rain Go Away

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I wore my throwback tropics t-shirt last night to leagues and people kept coming up to me congratulating me and wanting to see my ring and I kept telling them to **** off.

it doesn't feel good not to win.

batjunkie

Somebody say pancakes?
I wore my throwback tropics t-shirt last night to leagues and people kept coming up to me congratulating me and wanting to see my ring and I kept telling them to **** off.

it doesn't feel good not to win.
It's always pays to have good friends.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
It's always pays to have good friends.

something something...some guy was going to buy a psycho for whatever and then it broke and he didn't buy it.. i'm like dude, I have no idea what the **** you're talking about. just because I wear a reds jersey, doesn't mean you'll find me holding down the hot corner at GABP

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Any of you guys use Windows 10?

Curious if anyone has any thoughts or opinions...?

We can't use it here at my office, because Germany is 5 years behind on technology apparently..

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I know when it was first released it was REALLY hard to get drivers for basically anything. I understand they've gotten most of that fixed or taken care of by now.

Windows 8 was a total and complete flop though lol

motownjc

Addicted to Softballfans
Getting ready to start a little fire over on CS.

Just saw TPE was in the C and not the B like all the rest of the Utrip teams.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
The reality of it is, Birk is on the Metro committee. I am pretty sure that is why they are playing where they are. I don't think they are in the wrong division though. I'd consider them the favorite, but not by a wide margin.