Rain, Rain Go Away

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
I need to regrip all my irons...and I don't wanna pay for it :(

I have 5 golf pride red/blk decades new. I used 1 of them to regrip my son's driver. If you would have any use in them, if you or anyone wants them throw me my money back on them which was $2 a pop NIW still. Think they cost like $8/12 a pop when I looked them up weeks back.

ICE14

All pro punter
I like the idea of drinking and heckling......strongly dislike the idea of getting stuck in the parking lot because a group of ****holes don't understand how a parking lot works. Also don't like the idea of driving 40 miles after drinking for 3 to 4 hours. So.........who's driving me?

foxx14

I like the idea of drinking and heckling......strongly dislike the idea of getting stuck in the parking lot because a group of ****holes don't understand how a parking lot works. Also don't like the idea of driving 40 miles after drinking for 3 to 4 hours. So.........who's driving me?

I've got a couch and live 5 minutes away. I've got a truck with ropes in case you have an asswipe park in front of you

NBlack3RP

yessir. back to back games vs ramundos.

does that mean we get to play neil twice?!
waaaaaait a minute.. .you guys are playing Ramundo's.. when is this? I may come AH for this one.. Haven't played since last July.. I'm no Herts or Z-Fly, but I could still bat .600, with the Bill Turner's of the world.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Monday at 630 and 745 apparently. I had one hit in two games this past Monday, so i'm with stout...I shouldn't be allowed to swing a bat on Mondays (or weekends) anymore. I'm much better on Wednesdays.