Rain, Rain Go Away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not over three bills yet but I bet I'm only faster than Tomlinson out of that group right now.

Bdub12

Starting Player
Never had holtmans but I've heard they are good. I also never stop hearing about country cousins or Ms Shirleys from all the Campbell county people

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
They're not bad, but everybody goes nuts with maple glaze and then they get artsy by putting fruity pebbles and smoked bacon on it.

Good, but there are a few better around town

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I've given up on one of his screwballs one time and it broke like hell over the os corner

i'll never let it happen again though

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Toby or Stout, is there a possibility to play Friday in Louisville? and Also, how many teams come back Sunday?

Yes, but unlikely for any out of town teams.

Not sure about Sunday, depends on number of teams. I'd guess no more than 6 but we won't know until the cutoff

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've given up on one of his screwballs one time and it broke like hell over the os corner

i'll never let it happen again though
Wind was blowing in from left, I couldn't throw the screw ball at all. These were all straight or regular curves. Baseball kids I guess. Just looking.

Last edited:

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick question for anyone that has cut the cord on cable.

When we are home it's usually sports or some basic channel so I'm thinking 200 a month for cable is ridonkulous if we hardly watch it.

I'm thinking HD antenna for local, and what would be good to use for sports.

We have firesticks ect 1 is still nib the other hooked to main TV, haven't gotten around to adding the full hacks ect yet. Have ps4 and other devices.

Any suggestions or good reviews on any of these streaming services for sports or just grab a hacked Amazon box? Ect