Rain, Rain Go Away

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
Also why at the rose bowl does Row 1 = Row N, in the end zones? Now I have to sell those tickets. I'm not flying all the way to LA to not sit in the first row.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
You should fly out there for a dodgers game. I'm seeing them here.

That's the most action I've ever seen on a csb thread.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Also why at the rose bowl does Row 1 = Row N, in the end zones? Now I have to sell those tickets. I'm not flying all the way to LA to not sit in the first row.
Probably added more rows at some point and since you can’t go lower than 1 you use letters. Renumbering everything would be a hassle.

jhadaway

Part Time Player

Those will still be pretty great seats. I had tickets in the 2nd row above the Oklahoma tunnel (south end zone) for this year's Rose Bowl, and the seats were pretty spectacular. Watching the OU players walk off the field in tears after the game was even better!

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
Those will still be pretty great seats. I had tickets in the 2nd row above the Oklahoma tunnel (south end zone) for this year's Rose Bowl, and the seats were pretty spectacular. Watching the OU players walk off the field in tears after the game was even better!

Already sold them. Got front row in Section 7. I appreciate you passing the knowledge on.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
long answer is jet stream pattern oddness bringing cooler air from Canada that his the humid **** from the south. occluded front brings heavy rain.

short answer. aliens.

Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm bored as hell and exhausted from last night's league. Why does a 930 game take till midnight? Our first game went to the time limit and we still had to wait on the other field for the second.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is accurate. I also wanted the good news that Urban crybaby was fired, but I guess wife beating isn't as bad as trading autographs for tattoos.