Rain, Rain Go Away

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
For those that were involved with my fantasy league in the past.....I reactivated it minus the entry fee. Auto-drafted teams are set. If you don't wanna play just for funzies....thats cool....whatever
You know that football started like, 2 weeks ago right? That’s how football works

ICE14

All pro punter
I've been busy coaching three youth teams, a varsity team, being the Blan youth football president, Blan teachers association president, Clermont county youth football league trustee, and starting school back up. My bad.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been busy coaching three youth teams, a varsity team, being the Blan youth football president, Blan teachers association president, Clermont county youth football league trustee, and starting school back up. My bad.
As long as you admit your short comings.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Speaking of, I coached my stuff year olds suffer team last night because his coach and the two assistants were all unable to make it. Holy crap that is like herding cats. After the other parents thanked me and my wife laughed that she and the coaches wife thought it was funny how I made everyone cry after very few had cried all year.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
It means phone is sucking again. My six year olds suffer team. I made sure olds was correct because I knew auto correct wouldn't do it right. Wtf on all those other words.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jesus Christ, I think Stout rigged my phone to change soccer to suffer. I even typed it out the second time.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Attempting to read JBO's posts is like attempting to read the scribbles my 5 year old daughter brings home from school

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The wives were teasing me at soccer for how many cried on his eight and under team the day I coached. Would that make them more or less ready for football?