Rain, Rain Go Away

Jackson21

I like this new Kolping guy lol

giphy.gif

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
So, if I'm reading and understanding correctly...

Redden thought the park was leased by Maury/Wegs
Redden posted that he wasn't a partner anymore after KP posted they weren't affiliated with Redden
The park is actually leased by McCann
Redden tries to proof he's right, is actually not even close
KP/McCann schools Redden

Game. Set. Match.

Is that accurate?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I took it as dm would allow redden as a partner as a very last resort, i took this from their text conversations start, but found funding elsewhere and was able to exclude him.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's not so bad then. You just didn't stretch it foam roll enough after. You're too old to skip those for sure.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
I ordered a hamstring stretching rope thing this week. Need to keep on it so I don’t snap another Achilles. Other than getting a decent workout in twice a week at PT this **** sucks.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I ordered a hamstring stretching rope thing this week. Need to keep on it so I don’t snap another Achilles. Other than getting a decent workout in twice a week at PT this **** sucks.
I have to use that for my quad. Between my abnormally large calves and limited rom from the injuries I can't just grab it to stretch anymore. They're pretty handy. You need a foam roller too if you don't have one yet. They're amazing.

jhadaway

Part Time Player
I have to use that for my quad. Between my abnormally large calves and limited rom from the injuries I can't just grab it to stretch anymore. They're pretty handy. You need a foam roller too if you don't have one yet. They're amazing.

Are you dealing foam rollers now like you deal bats?

Stengy

Taste Tester
There's some drops coming with the adds.. guys being told they're down in the rotation but theyre welcome to stay.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I almost stopped a kid in the gym yesterday with a tropics shirt on, but it was ft Thomas tropics once I got closer.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm staff, and it wasn't in the locker room, but complimenting his shirt might seem weird.