Rain, Rain Go Away

Redsfan

That's what many have said on here. Nothing like the good old days. Everything I like seems to be on the decline. Softball, Golf, Motorcycling, Guns. Must be a sign I'm getting old.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is why I don't mind missing the bash at all. We should be playing charity stuff that isn't so serious.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a half dozen hot dot and classic m someone was nice enough to leave in the outfield here at mills park if anyone would like them lmk.

I'm sure I'm find more throughout the season out here if I don't mow them lol

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Man for softballs to cost what they do ppl just hit them and leave them anymore. Dunno what's being hit these days but the one's I'm finding are pretty good shape for BP balls.

I have no need for them, still have a bag of BP balls I haven't used in quite some time. Guess I'll list them on here once I get a bigger collection going

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
You do your best, but when you go from the next game to the next game to the next game, you sometimes don't have time to go out and pick them up. Our umpires wanted to start our games an hour and 20 min ahead of time, during the Slugfest. That creates a logistical nightmare for me.

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm so confused about how Kolping is going to make any money.

His leagues are all double headers for 8 weeks, with a "tournament" for the 9th week. Cost is only $195 and includes balls and umpires, and there's no gate fee.

I'm guessing he's planning on crushing it with concessions
Didn't look like it was panning out for them. They've already cancelled Sundays for the spring.