Rain, Rain Go Away

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
That blows. My work team was planning on playing there. Think most of the other parks have started by now.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
You do your best, but when you go from the next game to the next game to the next game, you sometimes don't have time to go out and pick them up. Our umpires wanted to start our games an hour and 20 min ahead of time, during the Slugfest. That creates a logistical nightmare for me.

Yea I'm not talking from games. We don't have any softball running yet at mills park. I'm assuming ppl are just hitting BP and leaving balls. These are actually left in the out field areas.

Not my $5 though lol I guess if they want to be lazy after BP I'll take them and give them to a friend or sale them

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea I'm not talking from games. We don't have any softball running yet at mills park. I'm assuming ppl are just hitting BP and leaving balls. These are actually left in the out field areas.

Not my $5 though lol I guess if they want to be lazy after BP I'll take them and give them to a friend or sale them
I stopped taking my balls to games because I had some teammates "hit a couple" before a game and only brought back four of the eight I had let them borrow. Two were just sitting in the outfield, it's not like they were hard to see or anything. I assume the other two went over the fence. I never got those back.

jhadaway

Part Time Player
I stopped taking my balls to games because I had some teammates "hit a couple" before a game and only brought back four of the eight I had let them borrow. Two were just sitting in the outfield, it's not like they were hard to see or anything. I assume the other two went over the fence. I never got those back.

Geez, sorry...

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was that all this past weekend? As dumb as all that is, I wouldn't feel over matched with the wsl ball and bat testing.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
YeahY never friends with the right people when this stuff goes down. Was it about flys guys or the ducks or just wsl in general?

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
Think they changed up the pricing from last time as well. Free double headers, $100 security deposit, $12.50 ump fees and supply your own balls.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Dude is just grasping at straws and then blocking anyone who questions anything he is trying to do.

He won't make it through this season.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tuesday night in Lexington was the night to hit the dives. That's when the people actually putting themselves through nursing school worked, and they worked at the dives to avoid people they'd see in real life. They would never work weekends.

I made the mistake if going to an amateur night at Camelot easy once though. Bleh.