Rain, Rain Go Away

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Tuesday night in Lexington was the night to hit the dives. That's when the people actually putting themselves through nursing school worked, and they worked at the dives to avoid people they'd see in real life. They would never work weekends.

I made the mistake if going to an amateur night at Camelot easy once though. Bleh.
Amateur night can only be one end of the spectrum or the other. Nothing in between

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally getting a chance to play this duck team I've heard so much about. Almost 100% chance we get rained out now because that's my luck.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're not bad. Their catcher really didn't bring anything to the game though.

It's crazy how the scores drop from gsl to utrip when you take out the dhh and the super rock hard balls.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
I bought brand new balls (ZNs), and my players were saying that I had kept the balls in my trunk overnight. Nope. They are just not the GSL rocks.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
ZN's are absolutely pillows when it's humid outside. Chicago scores were way down during the day Saturday due to the humidity.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The classic m is the worst idea in softball ever. It's too hot in the cold, dog**** in the heat, it does too much damage on impact, and it doesn't bounce. Let's take everything we think about balls and do the opposite.

Klaydiddy

OMR CEO
Jesus, you guys are still going on this thread??? Lol.
Hey, I need a price check on these three bats I'm selling (see below). I trust you'll give me an honest estimation. I have no idea what they're worth. I'm slowly getting out of softball due to multiple back surgeries.

quPK7Vp

ASA-Worth-Mayhem.jpg BJ-Fulk-Worth-Mayhem.jpg Miken-DC-41.jpg
B2gwXjK

SgEC4VS

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
I must be getting old. I remember back when Big John was on the B list and ran the best C team in the city. Now he's posting pictures of winning E-Rec state. I'm not hating on it. It's just hard for me to compute.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Jesus, you guys are still going on this thread??? Lol.
Hey, I need a price check on these three bats I'm selling (see below). I trust you'll give me an honest estimation. I have no idea what they're worth. I'm slowly getting out of softball due to multiple back surgeries.
B2gwXjK

SgEC4VS

Between you and Doug with those surgeries, that's crazy.

That said, Casper needs a brain transplant and I need a **** reduction, but such is life and you accept your fate either being retarded or hung like a meat tenderizer tied to a dock rope.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member