Rain, Rain Go Away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Between you and Doug with those surgeries, that's crazy.

That said, Casper needs a brain transplant and I need a **** reduction, but such is life and you accept your fate either being retarded or hung like a meat tenderizer tied to a dock rope.
I didn't know tits was filtered.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must be getting old. I remember back when Big John was on the B list and ran the best C team in the city. Now he's posting pictures of winning E-Rec state. I'm not hating on it. It's just hard for me to compute.
I can only remember him putting the world's slowest outfielder on the c list.

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
Do any of you fine fellas know where I can sell a CRAP TON of BP balls? I have a garage full of balls we don’t/can’t use anymore and I’d like to dispose of them for some coin.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Rusty, just post them on Facebook in the Cincy/NKY softball group....someone will buy them for $2/ball

I have a bunch I need to get rid of too, just too lazy to post them

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cole sells practically new balls for that much. Why can't you use yours anymore? Or do you just have more than you need for bp?

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
Cole sells practically new balls for that much. Why can't you use yours anymore? Or do you just have more than you need for bp?

I don’t ever take BP. If we can’t use them in games, then I don’t need them. I don’t care to get less than $2 a ball for them. I just want them out of my garage mostly lol

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don’t ever take BP. If we can’t use them in games, then I don’t need them. I don’t care to get less than $2 a ball for them. I just want them out of my garage mostly lol
So they're mainly gsl and wsl former game balls? If you v can't find anyone to buy the lot I might take a dozen or two of your hands, unless you want to trade for a Mizuno rage. I know the ducks want to play asa next year.

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
So they're mainly gsl and wsl former game balls? If you v can't find anyone to buy the lot I might take a dozen or two of your hands, unless you want to trade for a Mizuno rage. I know the ducks want to play asa next year.

Former game balls for gsl/wsl/usssa etc. then some random older balls too that we used for BP back when I believed in that sort of thing lol. I will give the greatest deal EVER if you come take them!

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
I still have a collection of hot dots going from mills park. Dunno what's being used anymore outside of this church league here at the park but if anyone has any use in them lmk. Every Monday & Friday I come out here to work the fields they leave at least 3-4 sitting

Have about 50-60 bp balls in my bag at the garage mostly classic m NSA 44"s ect.

Jackson21

Some players stole a banner and some balls and it was caught on tape. Allegedly. Saw it on the Facebook.
giphy.gif

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
So a league team threw all their dugout trash on the field when games were called due to rain, and some other players stole a bunch of **** from a tourney. Banner weekend for softball players in Cincy.

Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
If that's for mine the post has been taken down I think because they apologized. I still haven't seen what he's talking about myself.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I don't even remember why we were mad.

Also Sammy Lawson, kept me out until 1:30 last night.

We won the mf league and didn't get a trophy, announcement, or another t shirt for me to never wear. Took matters into our own hands, A-Team style. But in the end, I blame Tommy.

Sam's a bad influence, but he means well :) Had a lot of teammates over my career, but he was always my favorite.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's some bull**** right there. Granted i was just a fat kid still pretending he could play outfield, but it's still bs.

I like mr jake. I've never played with either of them though.