Rain, Rain Go Away

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
**** my son went to Nashville to play the other weekend with his team played in 100+team tourney at all the colleges they won in their bracket and didn't get a damn shirt trophy or anything.

1400 dollar tourney per team. I don't wanna hear crap lol. Played 7 games and 2-3per day to not get crap but to play on college field's.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
**** my son went to Nashville to play the other weekend with his team played in 100+team tourney at all the colleges they won in their bracket and didn't get a damn shirt trophy or anything.

1400 dollar tourney per team. I don't wanna hear crap lol. Played 7 games and 2-3per day to not get crap but to play on college field's.
I'd play in a 1400 dollar tourney of i got to play at Chavez ravine. That's about it.

Who am i kidding, I'd probably play In a 500 buck tourney to play at Florence freedoms park. I'd chip in on 400 to play In the Hooters if the actual Hooters girls were there all day. Lol

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
I have plane tickets for Panama next week. I'm still debating if I'm going or not. Any of you guys going down?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't understand why people go to either honestly. The only reason i wanted to do utrip was to play at Disney.

Now that you can't win prizes if you don't stay at their hotels? Gtfo

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
With our throw togethers last night, Secrist played MI.

Kept a wry smile on all night. You know, for flavor.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
You guys are all questionable human beings. Also, softball sucks. Also, I miss you guys. Goodbye for another year or so.
You coming back to play senior ball with me? I just found out pitchers get screens so I'm in!