Rawling Pro Preferred bag vs. Black Ops

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Wondering if anyone has had a chance to check out the Rawlings PP roller bag with the speakers built in and the Black Ops roller. if you have, is the PP +/- vs the black ops?

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
I'm with pinky, in for more info
Pinky I found them for 99.99

Pending reviews I may be in for one. I have a buddy that wants my Idp. From the pics of the PP, looks like it may stand on its own like the Idp but I'd like to know for sure. If it does I'm in.

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
Hey, on a side note, how does your Asa z2k compare to the utrip z2k?

my vx2 has around 500 hits and is straight fire right now. i just got the utrip z and put about 300 hits or so on it the other day and started off like a log but is opening up.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
my vx2 has around 500 hits and is straight fire right now. i just got the utrip z and put about 300 hits or so on it the other day and started off like a log but is opening up.

What about the Asa z? Lol was curious how it hit compared to the utrip?

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Pending reviews I may be in for one. I have a buddy that wants my Idp. From the pics of the PP, looks like it may stand on its own like the Idp but I'd like to know for sure. If it does I'm in.

I think I am going to order one too. Seems legit and the speakers are a bonus lol

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
What about the Asa z? Lol was curious how it hit compared to the utrip?

haha i totally misread your post lol. the asa was fire out of the wrapper. only have about 10 hits so far but it was hitting harder that the utrip from the get go. the utrip passed it after about 100 hits. cant gauge distance since i hit in a cage in my backyard.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
haha i totally misread your post lol. the asa was fire out of the wrapper. only have about 10 hits so far but it was hitting harder that the utrip from the get go. the utrip passed it after about 100 hits. cant gauge distance since i hit in a cage in my backyard.

Lol I had heard that from another person and just wanted to hear someone else say it. Thanks bud

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans
Pinky you walk from your car to the field. What does it matter if it stands up on it own. Every fiekd you play at is surrounded by fences and has benches and trees etc to stand your back up against or just lay it in the ground lol. The rawlings pp bag is legit. Black ops is not worth the money imo.