Rawlings Primo Glove Butter

Thoughts? Good? Bad? Need to get more conditioner and was wondering if I should stick with wilson pro stock or try something else?

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
I've found on the black leather it makes a white haze thats difficult to get rid of and crusts.

cheato

TRACKIN'
I've found on the black leather it makes a white haze thats difficult to get rid of and crusts.

you sure you weren't using too much? you sure you were rubbing it all the way into the leather? Use this on my rawlings, nokona, and nike gloves never had an issue

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
you sure you weren't using too much? you sure you were rubbing it all the way into the leather? Use this on my rawlings, nokona, and nike gloves never had an issue

I would warm it up in my hand and it would go on slick and shinny. Stuff would make the glove look wet but would dry and have white residue all over the glove. When I had dirty 30 relace my first base mitt I actually asked him to clean it up and get that $h* off.

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
My favorite stuff now is the Hot Glove cream. Comes in a little white circular container, NOT the stuff you put on the glove then bake.

Last edited:

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....