For Sale/Trade Rawlings Primo Series PRM1150T (11.5")

bruckles

In Theo We Trust
I'm looking to trade first unless u offer the asking price.

Primo is slightly used just played catch a few times. It has never seen the field or dirt period. Just to heavy for my son as he's only 8yo and I would rather a nice piece of leather get used and find something he can use.

I'm looking for this glove only (Rawlings Pro Mesh PRO217DM Fielding Glove) (11.25") and it needs to be NWT or very mint. Depending on the condition of your glove we could possibly workout u adding some cash.

Selling price is $330.00 shipped.

4570c730.jpg

0e1e04d5.jpg

5874c480.jpg

cbad8210.jpg

Last edited:

gdl1252

Extra Hitter
My 11 year old would kill to own a $400 glove! (Hell so would I :p) Unless your 8-year old is an all star heading for the pros tomorrow, I would suggest something more along the mid-line level of gloves. Your asking price is a bit high. They can be had for around that price new, many places. 11.5" is a hard sale on here as well. If you decide to drop the price a bit let me know. I'd be willing to look into this for short stop.

bruckles

In Theo We Trust
My 11 year old would kill to own a $400 glove! (Hell so would I :p) Unless your 8-year old is an all star heading for the pros tomorrow, I would suggest something more along the mid-line level of gloves. Your asking price is a bit high. They can be had for around that price new, many places. 11.5" is a hard sale on here as well. If you decide to drop the price a bit let me know. I'd be willing to look into this for short stop.

Well I bought it thinking he would be able to use it later. Now he's playing travel ball and playing up so I'd like to get him a quality glove that he can use at SS. He's using an 11.25" Rawlings now but the mesh glove would be great in a couple years as a new glove for him. The selling price is high on purpose because I would rather trade than sell. I won't come down in price I'll just keep it and swap out the web and he can use it in high school.