For Trade Rawlings PRO-LUCKY

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
I hope he gets an SLCS... these things have been going for $400-$650 on IG.
Who knew your old Bob specials would turn into highly sought after leather collectibles by the kiddos parents $$?
I wonder what Rawlings uptick would have been had the SLCS lasted 1 or 2 more years?!?!
Must be nice...

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
^^Haha. Hard finding stuff when you already have a large inventory. I'm picky about the SLCS too since crooked stitching sets off my OCD. I passed on some SLCS that popped up in the past because either the sellers were trying to flip it or the OG owner did a crap job designing it.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm picky about the SLCS too since crooked stitching sets off my OCD.

One of the reasons I only got one SLCS. Ordered for my sons Xmas present years back and the first one was just shoddy (crooked stitching, welting had a slight wrinkle to it but most importantly, personalization was misspelled) that I had to return it. Second one had the stamps "a little off" but the kid was okay with it.
BTW Bunt, thanks for the tip on the Wilson BCA

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad it worked out Moreno. I've been meaning to grab 1 too but I may just go the custom route for my BAC glove. A 504 with pink accents has been on my mind for some time now.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I've considered doing this if I don't find any offers I like.

image_zpss8wd3vy5.jpeg

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
hey I got this glove I might trade, but then again I might not.. I could sell but I might not. .. I'm looking for something super rare.. And super valuable that I don't already have. Sounds like the most impossible transaction in the history of SBFs! Lol .. Kidding.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
hey I got this glove I might trade, but then again I might not.. I could sell but I might not. .. I'm looking for something super rare.. And super valuable that I don't already have. Sounds like the most impossible transaction in the history of SBFs! Lol .. Kidding.

All true except the selling part. :D Money is too common to give this up for.

Knvsqz

Hey. I have an extra so I'm seeing what is out there for trade. This is one of the original 13 Rawlings had released for sale. According to Rawlings, less than 30 total will be in existence after all the back orders are fulfilled in 6-8weeks. I'm not Irish so I'm not attached to this but I also don't mind keeping it. I already have a lot of gloves so I'm looking for something I may not have or equally rare. Thanks.

**UPDATE #1** I'm not interested in bats. Also, if your feedback is less than stellar, please understand that I will be expecting you to ship first. And to place a value to help gauge offers, these were sold for $317.99 plus tax (with the stupid CA/county sales tax at over 9%).

**UPDATE #2** The glove is at my office. Anyone requesting additional pics will have to wait until Monday, at earliest. I'll take a closer look then and write up glove details that should be noted.

image_zpsg9wlrzqa.jpeg

image_zpslg6zsdjh.jpeg
Goldy 3
Hey. I have an extra so I'm seeing what is out there for trade. This is one of the original 13 Rawlings had released for sale. According to Rawlings, less than 30 total will be in existence after all the back orders are fulfilled in 6-8weeks. I'm not Irish so I'm not attached to this but I also don't mind keeping it. I already have a lot of gloves so I'm looking for something I may not have or equally rare. Thanks.

**UPDATE #1** I'm not interested in bats. Also, if your feedback is less than stellar, please understand that I will be expecting you to ship first. And to place a value to help gauge offers, these were sold for $317.99 plus tax (with the stupid CA/county sales tax at over 9%).

**UPDATE #2** The glove is at my office. Anyone requesting additional pics will have to wait until Monday, at earliest. I'll take a closer look then and write up glove details that should be noted.

image_zpsg9wlrzqa.jpeg

image_zpslg6zsdjh.jpeg
Would you trade for the Rawlings Goldy 3?