For Sale Rawlings Wing Tip XPG3 / Horween Leather

DFWLoop

Up for grabs is a very good condition Rawlings XPG3 12” wingtip horween leather. I bought this from a board member (don’t remember who it was though), retired this year so might as well let one of you guys break this in and enjoy this beauty.

If any questions exist please let me know, I can email you the large pics so they can be viewed closely. This glove is not new, purchased it about a year ago just because I loved the look, but it has never seen a game, a field or even catch outside. Its still very stiff no damage at all.

The qualifier…due to previous concerns with certain members, please have references (if not PM me), if you are the type to complain about a 2mm spot on the palm of the glove please move on. No trades please, I will not play at all this year. Price $150, you pay the PP fees and I will ship USPS priority with confirmation number. I did a price check asking some of you Rawlings guys what would be a fair price so its priced to move.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks

Loop

25tgvnc.jpg

2ypdze1.jpg

2a7vqts.jpg

2r6isf7.jpg

14uf4mx.jpg

358a2w4.jpg

DFWLoop

ar,

waiting for PP from vm. He said it would be coming after work so i will check and let you know.

DFWLoop

Brian,

Forgot the darn glove at the office last night. But as promised, I would ship the glove the day of PP or the next day at the latest. I picked it up this morning (saturday) and its on its way to SoCal via priority USPS. I PMed you the tracking number. Wait till you get a hold of this beauty, you will really like it.

Good feedback will be posted, thanks again.

Loop

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
Brian,

Forgot the darn glove at the office last night. But as promised, I would ship the glove the day of PP or the next day at the latest. I picked it up this morning and its on its way to SoCal via priority. I PMed you the tracking number.

Good feedback will be posted, thanks again.

Loop

or if your having a change of heart please let me know !!!!!!!!:cool::cool:

VMI97

Proto-typical "SLOT 2"
No change of heart, always wanted this glove, horween leather...this trap this color, one step closer to my collection.

thomaswillis

Up for grabs is a very good condition Rawlings XPG3 12” wingtip horween leather. I bought this from a board member (don’t remember who it was though), retired this year so might as well let one of you guys break this in and enjoy this beauty.

If any questions exist please let me know, I can email you the large pics so they can be viewed closely. This glove is not new, purchased it about a year ago just because I loved the look, but it has never seen a game, a field or even catch outside. Its still very stiff no damage at all.

The qualifier…due to previous concerns with certain members, please have references (if not PM me), if you are the type to complain about a 2mm spot on the palm of the glove please move on. No trades please, I will not play at all this year. Price $150, you pay the PP fees and I will ship USPS priority with confirmation number. I did a price check asking some of you Rawlings guys what would be a fair price so its priced to move.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks

Loop

25tgvnc.jpg

2ypdze1.jpg

2a7vqts.jpg

2r6isf7.jpg

14uf4mx.jpg

358a2w4.jpg
f