Picture139.jpg

Will B

DeMarini Nation
Now you can do one of two things:

1) Swing it and hit a lot of HR's!!

2) Sell it and make about $200 profit!!

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans
DAME thing has about 50 hits if that IM still in AAAHHHHHHH. Thing is it was from someone that knew about bats and PRICE of them He said the more people swinging Demarini here the better I offered him another bat to and he said NAA thats ok INJOY

HP ADDICT

Addicted to Softballfans
I got my last rd28 for $120 from a guy I sold a niw ssr2 to for $280. Handed him back 120 of the 280 he just gave me. Only made 20 on the ssr2 but a chunk on the rd28 and I got less then could have as I traded it for a reaper which I gave to a teamate for 260 just to be nice.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
I got my last rd28 for $120 from a guy I sold a niw ssr2 to for $280. Handed him back 120 of the 280 he just gave me. Only made 20 on the ssr2 but a chunk on the rd28 and I got less then could have as I traded it for a reaper which I gave to a teamate for 260 just to be nice.

Huh? ..... What just happened?

HP ADDICT

Addicted to Softballfans
Huh? ..... What just happened?

I just re read what I typed! To much Jack3d preworkout. Basically I was selling a guy a SSR2 for 280..He mentioned he had a rd28 but wanted somthing else. I asked if he wanted to sell it and he said sure $120!! I payed him for it with his own money.

I then traded it to a member here for a 08 reaper that I gave to a teammate for $260:D

IzzyS4

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up my RD for $130 off craigslist and had to drive and 1 hour 15 mins. I dont think the guy knew what he had. But mine is beat up a lot compared to yours. Great pick up!!!

Last edited:

hotcorner42

Addicted to Softballfans
the guy who sold it was clearly trying to hook a brother up. if he knew that people on this site were all about flipping **** for profit now, he probably wouldn't have given you that deal.