For Sale/Trade RD28x2, Phenix,all ASA, all 34/26

stevsonn

Addicted to Softballfans
BOTH RD'S SOLD

Phenix, has slight rattle, no cracks, lots of life left $200

All are ASA, 34/26

Shipped, paypal.

possible trade for 34/26 j3, asa

If I don't respond fast enough to your pm or post you can call or text, 314-221-7258

Last edited:

DeezNutz357

Addicted to Softballfans
posting Pics

I,m trying to do that

use a image hosting site: photobucket or imageshack
upload images from your phone through the app or from you computer/digital camera and then just post IMG code for the hosting site. This will give a larger, more detailed pic in your thread not in a link

Last edited:

330esr

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the used rd28 from him today he is gtg ur best bet is to call or text him he is a og / oldschool softball player

330esr

Addicted to Softballfans
Both hit very nice we where hitting the harder cor balls today the rd28 carried more distance while the j3 I use it for lazers on the infield on my tournament today I almost feel them the same way

tcal49

Addicted to Softballfans
Would like to hear how the RD28 compares to the J3. Have you hit them side by side?

Both hit very nice we where hitting the harder cor balls today the rd28 carried more distance while the j3 I use it for lazers on the infield on my tournament today I almost feel them the same way

Yea the rd will get you the most distance if you're looking to hit some bombs. Plus its endload is something that the J3 can't match