RE:Need a 3B/SS for PSTS 8/28

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a solid SS/3B for PSTS @Edison on 8/28 this Sat..........pay to play prob. around $30 give or take $2.........Would prefer someone who usually plays PSTS in upper of lower E that plays regularly but there team is not playing this weekend...........This does not have to be the case but this would be a plus.......We are in Rec. and 1st gm. is @ 9am.....

PM if interested

Thanks -Joe

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Scotty...........See ya up there anyway bro........Terry's busting out his new hitch BBQ in between games so we can Q it up and have a couple instead of Zubies this time.....come down for a beer or brat between your games

Scott_OC

Manager
Will do. Maybe we'll even be in the same division!

If you don't have anyone by Wednesday let me know and I can try some of my guys for ya.

SKIN32

rec 4 life
Well LMK........I'd be glad to take Scott off your hands.....Brian's got you guys in the uppers?

na were in and last time i checked brian had us in lowers but was trying to get more fields in fountain valley so im assuming mile square. will know in a lil bit

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Damm! I wanna get moved to Mile Square.....those are way better flds......He told me the same thing a week and a half ago when I tried to get in on the 21st but wasn't able to get more flds.

SKIN32

rec 4 life
Damm! I wanna get moved to Mile Square.....those are way better flds......He told me the same thing a week and a half ago when I tried to get in on the 21st but wasn't able to get more flds.

noon start time for us. this is gonna be one hell of a throw together squad lol. one person traveling from out of state and one traveling 4 hours away..... good luck to everyone

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks man!................I thought I had my guy but he had to back out due to family obligations which is understandable.........Lets bump this up........STILL LOOKING FOR A SOLID 3B/SS for Sat. if anyone is still interested?

SKIN32

rec 4 life
Thanks man!................I thought I had my guy but he had to back out due to family obligations which is understandable.........Lets bump this up........STILL LOOKING FOR A SOLID 3B/SS for Sat. if anyone is still interested?

there are lots of tourneys going on this week with scmaf so the board isnt as useful as usual. try asking brandon again.......