Reaper (reap2) webbing?

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
It's pretty much normal for all bats to do it. It just means the bat flexes more than the top clear coat can

I have owned a few '08 Reapers, and dont remember them webbing much. I just bought a well used one, and it doesnt have webbing I can see. I guess what im getting at is does a newish looking one that has webbing be suspicious of being rolled? I had one a while back that looked minty new I bought on here, got it and it had a rattle and webbing, broke soon after, and found out it had likely been rolled.

Last edited:

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
I have owned a few '08 Reapers, and dont remember them webbing much. I just bought a well used one, and it doesnt have webbing I can see. I guess what im getting at is does a newish looking one that has webbing be suspicious of being rolled? I had one a while back that looked minty new I bought on here, got it and it had a rattle and webbing, broke soon after, and found out it had likely been rolled.

anyone insight??

UTEFAN

I have a reap that is webbed to hell paint chips all and rattling like crazy over close to 1800 cut on it and I got it NIW and bats had not been rolled

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
They webbed pretty well, but it was tough to see on the black paint. Easier to see on the graphics.

It's a lot like the AV (hell, CE did make that Reaper after all)...it webs up pretty quickly, but outside the white and yellow, it can be difficult to see.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
I have a reap that is webbed to hell paint chips all and rattling like crazy over close to 1800 cut on it and I got it NIW and bats had not been rolled

Im talking about a new looking one with less then 500 hits.... webbed. I guess it's probably fine I dunno.....

Fsgaming

Addicted to Softballfans
These are weird. I have had probably 6 of these.. Some really broke in with NO webbing (including my gamer with probably 2000 swings). I have only seen one that webbed and the guy that i got it from (a local trade) told me it was rolled. It wasn't near as hot as the others i had actually, so I got rid of it. So yea. I have no insight.. Just seems strange.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
These are weird. I have had probably 6 of these.. Some really broke in with NO webbing (including my gamer with probably 2000 swings). I have only seen one that webbed and the guy that i got it from (a local trade) told me it was rolled. It wasn't near as hot as the others i had actually, so I got rid of it. So yea. I have no insight.. Just seems strange.

So are u saying NONE of your 6 you owned webbed up? U are saying only rolled ones web?

Fsgaming

Addicted to Softballfans
Im just saying 1 out of 6 webbed, and it happen to be rolled. To be fair, 2 out of the other 5 were pretty new. less than 500 swings.

punisher11

Manager
I got mine from a gtg board bro middle of last year and it had no webbing when i got it. Been hitting it for a while and it now has slight webbing in the graphics.

Newkirk20

Horny Ninja
I have 4 now and had several! I have one with over 1000 hits and no webbing at all, none of mind do! 3 of them hit piss missiles and no webbing/rattles or anything??? Things are GOLD!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
They're not good until they do.

This^ they are gameable before webbing but not the bat everyone raves about.

They webbed pretty well, but it was tough to see on the black paint. Easier to see on the graphics.

It's a lot like the AV (hell, CE did make that Reaper after all)...it webs up pretty quickly, but outside the white and yellow, it can be difficult to see.

This is my experience with them, they swing like a freak98 but break in like an OGAV. Had more than 5 of each, hell, probably more than 8 of each.

johnny darter

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine has about 600 hits on it w no webbing. Hits 350" bombs. If u don't like urs PM me & I'll take it off ur hands. This beast will go head To head w any new ASA bat. Mark my word

blov10

Nortadakota
They'll all have webbing after use in the reaper decal. You won't hardly ever see it in the black unless it's in the right light. I haven't seen one yet that has been swung with no webbing in the reaper decals.