Receiver gloves

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Prolly been answered a bunch, but do football receiver gloves make good batting gloves? Also I wear a batting glove on my mitt hand, are receiver gloves hard to get in and out of your mitt?

curtdiggy513

Extra Hitter
I feel like this is just for me. I only use receiver gloves because batting gloves rip. I do not use a receiver glove on my glove hand in the field because its like condom sex

dcz3

Ive found that recievers gloves are too big and bulky to grab the thin bat handle with.

quick23

Try Neumann receivers gloves or batting gloves. You can find them pretty cheap. Nike Speed Tack are good too, just kinda hard to find sometimes...

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
I love my vinci bones, but wilson makes some even cooler looking skeleton gloves. But they are football receivers gloves. Just wondering if they would work for softball.......

quick23

I used tackified receivers gloves all through HS and College baseball. 2 pairs would get me through football and baseball season in HS. Honestly I been thinking about going back to them, I been tearing up batting gloves like crazy lately. I figured out it was how I wrapped the knob of my bat, but still dont think I should be going through as many pairs of regular batting as I have...

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Spiderz now makes football gloves too, hit up wekah. They still have the tacky spider logo on the palms too.

jstrick33

Addicted to Softballfans
Love recievers gloves for softball, but do not wear them with mitt, still use a batting glove.

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
I currently use cutters receiver gloves. They pair really well with combat or easykid grips.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I used them once because my batting gloves were wet I think. I played football briefly so I had an extra pair but they seemed thinner and more delicate and I didn't want to tear them

Thomas94587

Addicted to Softballfans
i swing with cutters receivers gloves.. it lasted me since June to now. Pretty impressed with Cutters and now, i wanna to try Spiderz.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
Guy on my team uses them but he's terrible, so take from that what you will. Another wears curling gloves and a third wears mechanic's gloves.

$25 is just too much for some people.