Recommendation - Entire hand fits inside the glove

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi all,

Looking for a recommendation for a new glove. I play middle infield and had a 12.5" Worth Liberty Advanced but it became too floppy.

My favorite feature of the glove (don't know what this is called in glove terminology) is that my entire hand fit inside of the glove, the end of my palm/beginning of my wrist did not hang out like I see on so many other gloves.

Anyone have a recommendation for a glove that has that same style of fit?

Thanks

MaverickAH

Hi all,

Looking for a recommendation for a new glove. I play middle infield and had a 12.5" Worth Liberty Advanced but it became too floppy.

My favorite feature of the glove (don't know what this is called in glove terminology) is that my entire hand fit inside of the glove, the end of my palm/beginning of my wrist did not hang out like I see on so many other gloves.

Anyone have a recommendation for a glove that has that same style of fit?

Thanks

How long have you had the glove? If it's less than 5 years, you might want to try a re-lace before deciding to purchase a new glove. A good re-lace can sometimes work wonders if done with the proper lace.

As far as a new glove goes, you might want to consider Rawlings as they make Worth's gloves for them or a Nokona as they have the same style opening.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep, the Nokona softball gloves are made so your hand fits the way you want.