recommendations for 11 & 12 inch 44/400 slowpitch balls

jessdunbar

I searched the boards but didn't find anything recent about balls, or links were broken. We're looking for suggestions for sweet balls. Here's our league ball rules:
  • Male balls must be 12” diameter and the compression may not exceed .44 400-425.
  • Female balls must be 11” diameter and the compression may not exceed .44 400-425
Other stuff that matters:
We're in south Florida, weather is mostly 50's 60's and 70s during the winter, very little humidity. Once in a while it gets colder.
We mainly swing USSSA bats and women can swing senior bats
We like hitting home runs
Thanks in advance!

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
get the evil hot max's
Since Evil hot max would be illegal in his league, I'd recommend the ISA or Senior X rock that I can get. Both are 44/375 multilayer, so they will hit like an Evil Max but fall within the specs. As for womens, the USSSA Rocks are 44/400 leather.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
ISA X Rocks are definitely what you want. Multicover ball that performs as well as anything out there.

I've hit ISA X Rocks head to head with stadium ZNs, and the X Rocks easily outperform them.

Country469

Since Evil hot max would be illegal in his league, I'd recommend the ISA or Senior X rock that I can get. Both are 44/375 multilayer, so they will hit like an Evil Max but fall within the specs. As for womens, the USSSA Rocks are 44/400 leather.

the ones I have say 44 max spec on em so i get away with em

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
the ones I have say 44 max spec on em so i get away with em
So it depends on how much research the league would do. He might be able to get away with it, but there's always that one guy in league that knows every legal bat and ball by heart haha

Redsfan

So it depends on how much research the league would do. He might be able to get away with it, but there's always that one guy in league that knows every legal bat and ball by heart haha

I know that guy in our league. Always walking around looking at every ones bats. Nosey MFer. Hahaha.

blakcherry329

Shouldn't be too hard to hit HRs with any .44cor balls. Just get one and swing away. Not sure why they would choose balls with these specs for coed anyway. smh