Recommendations

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
So, after spending the better part(s) of the last 2 years playing USSSA and spending weekends with my sons select team, I am looking to get back into Senior ball this coming spring, and would like some advice on the newer bats.

I currently have a 2017 Jason Kendrick that I haven’t swung in years, and am looking to upgrade.

Before anyone chimes in with the proverbial ‘choose your barrel length and weighting preference and you’re good’, I am asking specifically about the new 2020 Miken bats, the Adidas Melee and the new Suncoast.

Any information is appreciated fellas.

-G

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Has anyone hit both the 2019 Adidas Melee and the 2020 Suncoast bats?

I understand they are now Suncoast, but overall are they the same bat as when they were owned by Adidas?

Thanks in advance.

-G

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Has anyone hit both the 2019 Adidas Melee and the 2020 Suncoast bats?

I understand they are now Suncoast, but overall are they the same bat as when they were owned by Adidas?

Thanks in advance.

-G
I've swung all the Adidas models, right now the Suncoast has improved the engineering and technology to previous bats. I have both of 12" 28.5 oz & 13" 28oz. They both open up quicker than any of the Adidas models. The 13" swings were slightly heavier than what they are. That's why I picked up the 12" model. It does not swing like a fully loaded bat. Either way, they are both great upgraded bats. I may have to unload some of my OG's bat LOL if you can try it out you won't be disappointed.
José
60 Major+

Last edited:

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
So, after spending the better part(s) of the last 2 years playing USSSA and spending weekends with my sons select team, I am looking to get back into Senior ball this coming spring, and would like some advice on the newer bats.

I currently have a 2017 Jason Kendrick that I haven’t swung in years, and am looking to upgrade.

Before anyone chimes in with the proverbial ‘choose your barrel length and weighting preference and you’re good’, I am asking specifically about the new 2020 Miken bats, the Adidas Melee and the new Suncoast.

Any information is appreciated fellas.

-G
Ill take that 2017 Kendrick off your hands if the weight is right